Secrets | Edward Spaghedward

a/n: this was requested by Loni13344 I hope you like it !!
if you'd like to send requests just comment or message me ;)

Summary: Eddie and reader are secretly dating and the Losers find out!

WARNINGS: cursing, inappropriate Richie talk

The Losers, minus Eddie and Y/n, huddled around as they watched said pair laugh together. The lunch room was crowd and loud as always, but somehow some way they were able to ignore it all, solely focused on each other. They examined the way they subconsciously leaned into each other, and how Eddie's eyes would linger on Y/n's lips just a tad too long. It was obvious the two had feelings for each other, but neither would admit it. Well, at least that's what the group of friends thought.

"That is so fucking gross." Richie groaned, turning away to produce a fake gag onto Beverly. She smacked him upside the head, but laughed nonetheless. It was moments like these that made them glad they stuck together, despite all the trauma that was done onto them.

"Oh come on Rich, you just wish Eddie was looking at you with heart eyes!" Beverly teased, earning a light shove from the trashmouth in protest.

       Eddie let out another loud laugh, covering his mouth as he tried to contain himself. Y/n joined in too, leaning in to rest her head against his shoulder as she shook with giggles. Bill crinkled his nose, entranced with how they were in their own little world. If only he and Beverly could do that.

       "I just d-don't get it...why- h-how do they n-not see?" Bill asked, folding his arms across his chest as he straightened himself. Beverly glanced back over to Eddie and Y/n, who had begun clinging into each other for dear life as they tried to stop laughing. It came to the point where a teacher came over and had them sit across from each other, as to avoid any "inappropriate behavior". Eddie's face was bright red, his eyes huge in wild embarrassment while Y/n just snickered.

      Then, Eddie reached his hand under the table and intertwined their fingers together, dangling for all the Loser's to see. Beverly was the first to react,

       "No...." She gasped, a smile creeping up on her face as she watched her friends play innocent, "No way!"

       Richie adjusted his glasses, squinting at his far away friends, "I definitely need a new prescription, there's no way i'm seeing this shit."

       "Maybe it's because you're a virgin." Beverly smirked, eyeing Richie up. Bill just gaped, confused and utterly shocked. There was no way they hid this from all of them..right?

       "Don't tell me you guys are just finding out." Stan spoke up from behind them, dumping his trash into the bin. Mike and Ben followed suit, shyly smiling at their friends.

       "Y-you knew?" Bill turned, eyebrows knitting together. Stan rolled his eyes, gesturing to the love birds that sat there playing with each other's fingers.

       "Wasn't it obvious? They're not exactly good liars." It was Stan's turn to furrow his brows, raising one slightly as if to challenge his friend to prove him wrong. Bill opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it once he saw Mike pull out his wallet. Mike handed Stan a 5$ and sighed, frowning a bit.

       "You were betting on them??" Beverly couldn't help but scoff, protruding her hip in a sassy manner. Oh honey if you wanted to have a sass battle don't pick the queen Stan 🙅‍♀️

       "Actually we were betting on you guys, I guessed it'd take a month and oo shocker I was right." Stan smirked, happily shoving the money in his back pocket before clapping his hands together.

       "They've been dating for a month?!? Are you shitting me right now?" Richie groaned, thinking about all the missed opportunities for making fun of Eds. He mumbled something under his breath, glancing back at Eddie and Y/n, who had been leaning over the table kissing.

       "WHAT THE FU-"

boom

hope y'all enjoyed this bam what i miss my step dad shakalaka