Soft Snores | Bill Denbrough

a/n: I had no idea where I was going when I wrote this but I hope you enjoy! Sorry it's sorta short oops

warnings: none surprisingly

       She watched as the sun dipped down into the cloud, like the tea bag being plunged into her small cat mug that rested between her thighs. A soft snore left Bill's lips, making Y/n's ears perk up. It hadn't been long since he had fallen asleep by accident, being kept awake by night terrors that crept in the dark corners of his mind. The only time he got any decent sleep was when an angelic voice drifted him away, which according to Bill was the sound of Y/n humming. She hadn't paid much mind, as long as it helped him she would hum forever.
      A small sigh left her lips before she placed her mug upon her desk, fully intent on getting some shut eye as well. She slid under the covers and into the safety of Bill's arms, smiling in content as he unconsciously drew her closer. He drew a long breath, nuzzling his face into her shoulder as he fought with his mind.
       "Did I wake you?" Y/n questioned, her voice a low whisper as she cradled her lovers head, running her fingers through his soft locks. He let out a groan, shifting so that his arm rested comfortably around her waist.
       "I-I had a g-good dream this time," he began, fluttering his eyes a few times as he adjusted to the glowing light that crept through the curtains, "w-we were older, I was an author, y-you were (dream job), I proposed." Y/n felt him smile against her and sure enough, she felt a grin of her own appear.
       "Hopefully I said yes." She whispered, chuckling softly as Bill pinched at her sides. He laughed as well, nodding to himself although she couldn't exactly see him.
       "You s-said yes...even hit me for sp-spending so m-much money on a-a ring." Bill found himself burying his head into her chest, desperate to hear her heart beat as he began drifting off. Y/n laughed again, feeling heat rise to her cheeks at the image of the scenario. It was cute to know Bill thought about these things subconsciously.
       "Accurate." She muttered, knowing Bill was no longer attentive and once again dreaming. Humming softly to herself, she reached behind her and shut off the light.
       "I love you." Bill spoke in his sleep, twitching slightly as Y/n moved to rest her lips upon his head.
       "I love you more."