The Office | Bill Denbrough

a/n: GOD I AM FINALLY BACK I AM SO SORRY BUT HERE IS A HELLA FUNNY IDEA I HAD SO ENJOYYTTYY

this is based off of the tv show The Office U.S. i do not own their characters or anything like that thank youuu

The Office Staring...

Richie Tozier as.... Micheal Scott
Stan Uris as.... Stanley Hudson
Beverly Marsh as.... Angela Martin
Eddie Kaspbrak as.... Dwight Shrute
Ben Hanscom as.... Andy Bernard
Henry as.... Ryan Howard
Bill Denbrough as.... Jim Halpbert
Y/n L/n as.... Pam Beesly

INTERVIEW WITH Y/N

Y/n: I only started this job a few weeks ago but it's already looking promising. (camera zooms in on the back of Bill's head, then to Y/n who blushes and coughs in her hand) Anyways it's pretty wild out there.

There's a cut scene to Richie as he sits on the receptionist desk, Y/n behind him with wide eyes as the camera zooms in on her face.

Richie: Sup f**kers! This is our new hot receptionist, a wayyy better upgrade than Patty eh?

Eddie approaches the desk with two bottles of cleaner and five rags balanced on his shoulder. He places them down on the desk besides Richie without breaking eye contact with Y/n.

Eddie: The break room needs dire cleaning, the amount of bacteria that's left on kitchen surfaces is appalling and can lead to serious-

Richie: Dude we've been over this she's not your maid- (Richie turns to the camera with a smirk)- although that would be hot.

The cut away scene ends and goes back to Y/n being interviewed. Bill's face can be seen as he peeks through the window and motions towards Eddie's desk. She nods and stands up, moving towards the door before turning back to the camera with a small smile.

Y/n: Definitely promising.

END OF INTERVIEW WITH Y/N

The next scene shows Y/n sitting at her desk, busying herself by shuffling papers on her desk. Her eyes flew up to Bill, then to the camera as Ed waltzed in, making a beeline to his desk.

INTERVIEW WITH Y/N AND BILL

Y/n: Did you know he takes fifteen minutes just to pee?? (quietly giggling into her hand)

Bill: (looking lovingly at Y/n before clearing his throat and focusing on the camera) I-It's true. He takes the extra time to disinfect any surface he needs to, and then cleans afterwards. He might as well hold it.

Cut away to Eddie placing his briefcase down on his desk, raising a brow suspiciously as Bill seems too interested in his computer screen. He shrugs before sitting down, only to immediately bounce back up as he lets out a high pitched scream.

Y/n: (back in the interview, biting her lip to contain herself) Yeah we may have taken Richie's discarded fingernail tips that he bites off.