5

Chapter V

Ye Qi only thought that the residents he saw in the planting area during the day were already very enthusiastic, giving him his precious food and water, and giving him Mao mat and sending him stones, but it was not until the next morning that Ye Qi fully felt what enthusiasm was.

Not to mention the baskets of spirit stones that almost overflowed the streets, this was his favorite, but those residents with a dazzling array of food, clothing, big cradles, ground birds, flying geese, lambs and calves, were they really those from yesterday?

Especially because of no psychological preparation, Ye Qi almost opened the door and sat down on the ground, the little lamb bleated into his arms, and the uncle in front of him laughed: "The little lord really has a relationship with the little bleat, and the little bleat will drill into your arms as soon as he sees it."

Ye Qi: "What kind of fate is this!"

He held the little lamb and the whole person stiffened, the little lamb arched in his arms, the tender horns rubbed his chin, and before he had time to close the door, the uncle left, changed an aunt, and brought him a small hat: "The weather in Ciria is a little cold, the little lord needs a hat to keep out the cold, this is made of rabbit hair, especially warm." Holding

a little bleat in his arms, Ye Qi, who was powerless to resist, was put on a small hat by the kind aunt, the mother-in-law in the back put a scarf on him, and then the grandmother in the back made him cotton boots, and the grandfather made him a wooden toy whistle, there are nine rings, each tone is different, very pleasant, the uncle made a wooden horse that can shake, the aunt made a good-looking and decent clothes, pure handmade, fine stitches, even in the imperial capital is not outdated, And the older brother gave a small pistol, the younger brother gave mints, the older sister sent a specimen set, the younger sister sent a flower ...

Ye Qi's whole person was about to be overwhelmed by the gift, he pushed the gift and said "no need, no need", but this time the residents were particularly stubborn, even if Ye Qi said no, he still delivered the gift to the door.

Especially after a group of flying geese was sent, Ye Qi's whole person was overwhelmed and was overwhelmed by the geese.

George and Huai'an rescued Ye Qi in time, but for Ye Qi's help, the two of them were helpless, and the stubbornness of the residents was impossible even for them, so they could only help pack up the gifts!

A basket of spirit stones was delivered to the yard, and the street became a little empty, even Tom was very sorry after seeing that Ye Qi's whole person was piled up and could no longer put it down, so he had to hand the gift in his hand to George and Huai'an: "This is the seed that floated from space some time ago, and it still retains its activity, and the plants that can be active in space should be of grade, and there is also a bag of plant seeds left by my father, He once said that it was precious, but I was not a grower, and I didn't know what grade of plant it was, so I gave it to the little lord.

George and Huai'an put things away, and it took another two hours for the residents to gradually evacuate, but everyone's good impression of the little lord rose again, especially those who had not seen the little lord yesterday, and the good feeling was even worse at this time.

The little lord is so small, but so cute, he is simply the cutest and most good-looking person under the sun! No rebuttals accepted!

And after the lively early morning, Ye Qi also gradually knew the reason why the residents were so enthusiastic - it was just because the land in the planting area returned to normal, and all the small seedlings germinated normally?