26

CHAPTER XXVI

"Is it delicious?" Lu Yi looked at the soldiers sitting around with a straight face.

The soldiers were startled, but the adjutant just smiled pleasantly, and then pulled a chair for Lu Yi.

Lu Yi glared at the adjutant and sat down, "You informed me that I came to eat?"

Xichen directly stuffed the chopsticks into Lu Yi's hand, "General, don't care about those, come and taste them first." The

smell in the air was rich and tempting, Lu Yi took a piece of meat in the pot, dipped the sauce like everyone else, and when he put it in his mouth, Lu Yi's whole eyes lit up.

He finally understood why so many people gathered here, such delicious things - it would be strange not to grab them together.

"Delicious, right?" Seeing the officer's expression, the adjutant said with a smile.

Lu Yi glanced at him, took another chopstick, and put it in his mouth, the spicy and fragrant taste stimulated Lu Yi's appetite, and even his depressed mood recently improved a little.

The adjutant has long eaten almost the same, and at this time he does not compete with the general, the other soldiers sit a little further away silently, the adjutant sees that the general is eating happily, and his mood is also a little relaxed: "General, how do you see this food?"

Lu Yi didn't raise his head: "What's the matter?"

The adjutant said: "I don't believe the general can't think of it, I have felt it, this thing called chili pepper is similar to wine, it has the effect of protecting against cold, and this base is delicious with any food, and it is suitable for starships, but I think, with the situation of the frontier, you can buy this food for a long time."

With the situation of chili peppers, just suitable for the frontier, the Finneys are some cold-blooded monsters, not only can they release a lot of cold air, even the machinery is cold, and because of this, even if the frontier turned out to be a normal star field, it has become cold and frosty because of the repeated invasions of the Finnis.

Originally, wine was a good medicine for the frontier against the cold, but because of the wrong drinking situation, wine has always been a forbidden substance, and now the appearance of chili peppers can be said to relieve a little of the pressure on the frontier to a certain extent.

Lu Yi didn't speak, just continued to eat, and the adjutant was not in a hurry, "And I asked, this base is from Ciria, and the food that can make the body hot pepper is a new crop developed by Ciria, and Siria is in the F area."

You must know that Area F is the closest area to the frontier, it is close, the results are fast, and the general has no reason not to agree.

Lu Yi didn't answer, until his body sweated because of the fiery spiciness, and then nodded: "If you can really be sure, you can purchase it, but for now, give me the rest of the material package, and wait for me to experiment."

The adjutant smiled, he knew what the general meant, this is agreed.

But the soldier who bought the base material wanted to cry without tears, he thought that the general and the adjutant ate the hot pot, and they would be able to escape the disaster, the general did not count, but I never expected that the general would wait here.

You know, this was bought by him after sneaking out of the LAN with great pains, but now he was robbed by the general, and there is not a single bag left!

But looking at the expressionless General Lu Yi, what can the soldiers do except obey?

Who let this be their own boss ... Let's break the food and eliminate the disaster.