46

Chapter XLVI

Rao was secretly expecting Ciria for a long time, and even prepared early, but he never expected that the little lord actually gave him so many options.

"There are many ways to eat spicy rabbits, if you eat them cold, it is better to eat spicy rabbits head and cold rabbits, and if you eat them hot, there are more, such as dry pot rabbit, spicy rabbit diced, boiled rabbit meat, rabbit meat hot pot, roasted whole rabbit, called flower rabbit, spicy hare..."

Ye Qi reported more than ten dish names in one breath, several of which were once sold in the Ciria Special Food Restaurant, but only turned the ground bird diced or pork meat slices into rabbit meat, but more, it was an option that was not even available in the Hiria Special Food Restaurant.

For example, "What is a spicy rabbit head?" Can you also eat rabbit heads? Is it tasty? There is also a cold rabbit - will the taste be weak if eaten cold, what kind of rabbit is the dry pot rabbit, and will the flower rabbit bloom and use flowers to make it? "

The problems of Secret Lin are simply endless, Ye Qi is also very patient, after all, he is the boss of the Secret Wind Star Swift Wind Rabbit, maybe he will cooperate more in the future and buy more rabbits, of course, at this time, he must have a good relationship!

So Ye Qi patiently explained, "Spicy rabbit head is a kind of marinated taste, using a variety of spices to stew, the most prominent point of the taste is fragrant, spicy as a secondary taste, can be eaten dry but not too spicy so that constantly drink water, although there is very little meat, but all the flavor is immersed into the bones, there will be a feeling that the more you eat it, the more fragrant you can't eat enough."

"Although cold rabbit is said to be cold food, but it is made in a hot pot, you can eat both, hot food is similar to traditional rabbit meat, there are no surprises, but if you eat cold, all the flavor is immersed in rabbit meat, the taste is more fresh and spicy, not hot, more tender."

"Dry pot rabbit is a method, mainly using potato as an ingredient, rabbit meat is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, dry and fragrant on the outside but moist on the inside, and the potato is even more immersed in flavor, spicy and fragrant, plus other seasoned ground beans and sesame seeds, the taste is better."

"Flower rabbit is a kind of simmering dish, characterized by a rosy color like dates, rich aroma, tender meat, and delicious taste, which can integrate all the flavors of ingredients and seasonings into the meat quality, crispy but not rotten, which is a good product."

Almost every time Ye Qi introduced, Mi Lin had to drool once, and when Ye Qi was all introduced, not only Mi Lin, but even Mu Liqi next to him couldn't help but drool, looking at the cage next to him with green light.

—— It is necessary to raise two of them, taste the taste first, and be more motivated to breed!

But this is not Mu Liqi bought, it is Ye Qi's money, so Mu Liqi just thinks, but the secret presence on the other side is different, and he regrets it in his heart at the moment.

He actually brought only two! With only two extra rabbits, how can this be eaten?

Ye Qi also asked lightly on the side, "Do you want to eat cold or hot?" Dry pan or stir-fry? Or is it called Flower Rabbit? Mi

Lin was very difficult to decide: "Eat a cold one... Eat it hot, eat it cold, spicy rabbit head, no, no, no, is it better to eat rabbit cold? Or is it still a spicy rabbit head? Mi

Lin scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks, "What do you eat hot?" I prefer to eat boiled meat slices, will boiled rabbit meat be better? But this dry pot rabbit that I haven't heard of sounds good, this is called Flower Rabbit I haven't eaten this way of eating, the traditional spicy rabbit ding must be the most familiar taste to me, or spicy hot pot rabbit? I've wanted to try rabbit hot pot for a long time, and roasting whole rabbits is also my favorite..."