111

Chapter 111

Releasing these sea creatures into the sea is very simple, just remove the original isolation net, circulate the seawater, and these sea creatures will naturally return to their original suitable habitat.

Such places may be far away from them, but creatures innately know what places are suitable for them and what places are more suitable for survival, so they can always find them themselves.

His heart was full of expectations for the ocean of Xiria, and Qi Ye watched it with special concentration at the moment when the isolation net was removed.

Even those fish that were originally hidden in the deep sea and refused to show the surface for people to pry, were particularly active at this moment, realizing that what had been blocking them from going back had disappeared, and these fish were scrambling towards the depths of the ocean, at this moment, thousands of fish competed, thousands of fish competed, many fish surfaced because of crowding, their scales were shining, and they showed colorful colors under the sunlight. It is like a neon road that spreads into the depths of the ocean.

Such a scene is so beautiful.

Qi Ye saw that many fish hit the body of the dream whale because they couldn't see, and was confused for a while and found that the water flow of the dream whale was carrying them forward, and actually hid lazily in the current and followed the dream whale forward, so that the originally colorless and transparent dream whale, after many small fish were attached, this moment became colorful.

Qi Ye saw that the golden golden sailfish was already a group, led by the largest sailfish, like a spear made of gold, opening up territory to the deepest part of the ocean.

Qi Ye saw the most naughty rainbow dolphin, at this time free and happy, teasing the sea beast next to him, patting the small fish around him, occasionally taking advantage of these fish not paying attention, but also stealing a few, and then quickly running away, very afraid of being chased by the fish to take revenge.

Qi Ye saw that the silly sea beast found that all the fish had become delicious, and immediately wanted to eat a big meal, but when all the fish were moving in one direction, the big sea beast that tried to hold on to the predation not only did not hunt delicious fish and fish, but was hit by many, many fish and rushed to the deep sea.

Qi Ye saw a transparent pure white small fish with red fins, this fish single looks inconspicuous, but together, it looks like a big big fish, which is probably their means of survival, wanting to scare off those predators, with a huge body that looks huge together to deter opponents.

Of course, at this moment, these fish are mixed in other fish, changing a shape for a while, sometimes thin and sometimes fat, sometimes washing away some "meat", and sometimes, will be accidentally penetrated by other fish into the big fish to expose the filling, always before the road is very difficult, who calls the camouflage is always debunked.

And if memory serves, this fish originally looked very hideous after the fit, Qi Ye still remembered the first time he didn't see it, and thought that this was a mysterious marine behemoth, after all, the whole body is black with blood-red spots, the hideous look is terrible, who knows that this suddenly whitewashed, the appearance of the big fish is not only hideous, but has become particularly beautiful?

I don't know if this small fish will find other means to deter predators to protect themselves in the future evolution, after all, the current appearance is really not scary.

In addition, there are large octopuses wielding their wrists and feet, the bare braincase does not look like the ghosts full of cracks before, there are squid scurrying forward, green heads and orange-red limbs, making them look like flowers moving and blooming in the ocean, and they taste very sweet to the taste of Yechi, which is why they are called flower squid, as sweet as nectar.