72

Chapter Seventy-Two

As a sixth-level planter, Fang Gu's talent is actually not very good, and he can successfully promote to the sixth level, in addition to his diligence enough, it is because he can be a person and has a wide enough network.

As early as when he was very young, Fang knew that strength and power were very important things, but on the other hand, his talent was not good enough, his resources were not enough, and his strength was lacking - so he could only fight for power.

However, even if it is a force, as a cold family, the possibility that he can develop is very small.

Therefore, he can only try his best to make friends with everyone, create a vulnerable force through these meager friendships, and rely on this fragile force to slowly develop his strength.

When he was studying, he had always befriended classmates with the best grades and families, no matter how strange the other party's personality was, he could scratch the itch and become a confidant with him, and in addition to these, ordinary classmates he never sinned - because he knew that even small characters, as long as they were used correctly, they had his use, and the idle chess pieces were left away, and there was no need to break them.

Therefore, everyone has a good evaluation of each other, thinking that he is polite, personable, and makes people feel like a spring breeze, and his image outside is always sincere and reliable, even if occasionally someone suffers misfortune, the formula of the experiment is stolen, and the results are stolen, they will never think of him.

With good communication, he can always get the small stove opened by the teacher, the guidance given by the students with good grades, the resources given by the students with good families, the inspiration given by the talented students, and finally, the achievement of him.

Because of this, he graduated with excellent grades, and even had a certificate of fifth-level planter before graduation.

In society, his personality is more like water, his bosses appreciate him, his colleagues like him, and he also strives to seize every opportunity, expand his network outward, cherish every opportunity to cooperate with powerful planters - if that opportunity does not belong to him, then create opportunities to make it belong to you.

So he made more people, and gradually solidified these connections with daily greetings and occasional help.

It's just that these connections and help can only allow him to rise to the sixth level of cultivation, and if he wants to rise, he must have enough resources and knowledge, but his network level is not up to the level that can help him upgrade, and his strength is even more unreachable-so he can only find another way.

Selling his resources and secrets is a good way to do it, and he found the planet Ryuzaki.

The person of Ryuzaki Planet is a middle-aged man who looks like his brain is full of fat, the hair in the middle of his head has fallen out, he has a big belly, and his small eyes are a little shrewd, and he looks a little philistine.

He looked at Fang Fu and smiled: "Xiao Fang, what are you looking for me?" Got herbs? When

Fang Gu looked for him before, most of the time he sold some privately grown grade plants, both of which he bought from his colleagues and friends at a low price, and then sold them to this fat man to make a difference.

When Fang Gu heard this little fang, he frowned a little unhappily, but then let go, and also smiled: "Mr. Ling, I came to you today, not for herbs, but for the information that I want to sell a treasure land." The fat man known as Mr. Ling's eyes flashed, although he looked down on Fang Gu, a villain who betrayed others to coax his friends, but when he heard the treasure land, he still held back his contempt and smiled even more happily: "The