87

Chapter Eighty-Seven

Ye Qi finally became an honorary professor of the Imperial Capital Plantation University, and on the same day, Ye Qi's photo appeared on the official website of the Imperial Capital Plantation University.

The teenager in the photo looks with a hint of youth that has not faded, even if it is a freshman, it is too small, but now that it is placed on the page of the honorary professor, it is difficult not to wonder if something is wrong with the system, or the teacher who works has made a mistake and replaced the photo of his son or any student.

However, the honorary professors of the Imperial Capital Plantation University themselves are not too much, because there is no problem of teaching students, so unless any student remembers bitter thoughts and wants to write any materials, if he goes to find the honorary professors of the Imperial Capital Plantation University and the celebrities of the past, it should not be discovered for the time being.

Ye Qi left the Imperial Capital Plantation University with Qi Ye in this way, and as for the pot of dancing flowers that fought with Qi Ye, they were naturally held in Ye Qi's palm and brought back together.

Qi Ye was a little unhappy in the face of the dancing flower being held by Ye Qi in the palm of his hand, and wanted him to hold it - always isolated the contact between Ye Qi and Xiao N, but Ye Qi just glanced at him lightly: "Do you hold it and then the two secretly fight?"

Qi Ye was poor, "I just..."

"Just what?"

"Who told him to do a courtship dance to you," and then muttered in a low voice: "You are mine, I like you the most..."

Ye Qi showed a helpless expression, but in desperation, he was soft-hearted, he undoubtedly liked Qi Ye, but this kind of liking was mixed with many other feelings that Ye Qi himself couldn't figure out, so he hadn't responded so far.

Compared to Ye Qi, Qi Ye's feelings are much more straightforward, and after Ye Qi understands it, it is naturally difficult to blame Qi Ye's naivety.

"You... Dancing flowers have just been born, and they are still young. Qi

Ye didn't make a sound, he was very small, but he also liked Xiaoqi when he was very young, so these very small spirits could not relax!

However, Qi Ye still smiled and said, "I know, I'll take good care of them, they are still babies!"

Ye Qi nodded, but before he could speak again, he saw Qi Ye take the "little baby" dancing flower and put it in his hand, "Now let me take care of him." The

dancing flower that lost the fight suddenly ran from the warm little bosom to the evil big devil, and the whole flower shivered, and the terrible gentleness of Qi Ye's smile was simply scared to cry the dancing flower.

"Qi Ye..." Ye Qi raised his forehead, "Don't scare him."

Qi Ye was very unconvinced, "Where did I scare him?"

Said, shook the flower pot in his hand: "Did I scare you?"

The

dancing flower trembled with fear: "No, no.

Qi Ye smiled at Ye Qi with satisfaction, "Look, I didn't scare him. Ye

Qi simply didn't look at Qi Ye's naivety, what is the difference between him and the original Siria bully Xiao Miao Miao? Except for the fact that it is a human-shaped shell, there is no difference, okay?

However, Ye Qi also knew that Qi Ye would not harm these spirits, so he had to turn a blind eye in the face of the dancing flowers that ran into the hands of the Great Demon King.