52

Chapter 52

If this is still the son who is eighteen years old and now an adult who can serve in the military, the emperor and empress will be beaten if they can't say anything, such an eyeless son, who will not beat him?

But now, looking at this son who is only a little tall, as small as a small douding, and whose sanity has deteriorated to the point of a young child, the emperor and empress are really speechless.

Fortunately, the emperor at least recognized his son, except that his son called himself grandfather, there was nothing embarrassing.

But the queen is different.

Not only did he recognize his son as a grandson, but he also taught his son to call him daughter-in-law dad and daddy grandpa, which is simply ... The queen's cheeks burned.

As a man, how can you embarrass your daughter-in-law? So the emperor stepped forward to break this unspeakable awkward silence: "Call Dad."

Xiao Miao Miao continued to be stunned, and the emperor said again: "This is your mother, call it mother."

He said, pointing to the queen.

Xiao Miaomiao: "So it's not grandparents?"

The emperor simply wanted to pull the leaves, how did he find that his son was so annoying when he was a child, but looking at his son's ignorant appearance, the only reason told him that he was such a son, he could not be killed, and if he died, there would be no son.

So the emperor reluctantly pulled out a smile: "There are no grandparents, only parents and parents."

Xiao Miaomiao then hesitated and said, "Dad, mom?

Even if the previous atmosphere was awkward, even if Xiao Miao Miao made the emperor and empress unable to get off the stage, when they heard these two familiar calls, the eyes of the emperor and empress still couldn't stop blurring.

O my own son...

So the emperor and the empress were caught in the arms of a small seedling, and the two of them brutally ravaged the seedling with only two leaves, not only so close that the seedling leaves were full of saliva, but even the roots with a few whiskers, the length of the whiskers were counted clearly.

Xiao Miaomiao: "..." His

privacy! It's all gone!

When the emperor and empress finally relaxed a little, Xiao Miaomiao had quickly fled behind Ye Qi, and became wary of the emperor and empress.

Even if there is a feeling of being close and connected by blood, but this father and mother in front of him are too terrible!

Moreover, Xiao Miao Miao still has many doubts that he has not asked!

That is - "Why am I here?" Like

an orphan seedling... Although his previous memories are already a little blurry, he still remembers the time when he wandered in the empty space.

The emperor and empress were stunned, they looked at Xiao Miaomiao, and the handsome face seemed to appear in their minds, with eyebrows like His Majesty, eyes like her, very serious when the lips were not smiling, but the young face of the loved ones when they laughed.

"That was half a year ago." The emperor thought of the battle half a year ago and pursed his lips, "The border of the empire borders the Finnis, the Finni people are the great enemy of the empire for generations, their whole body is cold, even the blood is cold-blooded, and the territory they invaded will also be transformed into an ice domain by them, and the empire has to try its best to block the invasion of the Finnis, because if they really invade, then the empire will also disappear, and the inhabitants of the empire will not survive."