104

Chapter One Hundred and Four

Old ancestor, oh no, what should I do if the little ancestor is refined and wants to run?

As the source of life that the royal family relies on, the Nirvana Pool has a very high status in the royal family, and successive generations of royal people, regardless of size, must be baptized in the Nirvana Pool, and in addition to baptism, there are countless royal people who have been saved by the Nirvana Pool, counting up, I don't know how many grandfathers and grandfathers have been rescued, if there is no Nirvana Pool, there would be no current them.

What's more, as a symbol of the royal family, Nirvana Pool has received many years of royal worship, and each generation has countless royal people sacrifice to Nirvana Pool, and the mouth must be an honorific title, after all, Nirvana Pool gave them a second life, rounding up, it is another life, shouting that the ancestors are not wrong.

So at the moment, the ancestor of the royal family, Mr. Nirvanachi, who is very respected and nervous by all royal people, turned into a little doll like this, and he had long legs to run, which gave the royal family a headache.

After all, this is the ancestor, if they stop it, they have no confidence, but if they don't stop it, they are even more troublesome.

Although it is an ancestor, but it was also their own before, now the ancestor wants to run, and I don't know what will happen in the future, will it be discovered by bad people, the most important thing is that although the little ancestor is older, but he is really quite young, so a little doll, it is estimated that he does not understand the outside world, what if he is abducted?

The emperor and empress were really worried in their hearts, but they couldn't stop it, but fortunately, what the little ancestor wanted to find was Ye Qi?

So on the eve of the little ancestor saying that he was going to find Ye Qi, the emperor and the empress called the communication, "Xiaoqi, there is something I need to talk to you about." Ye

Qi was a little surprised to see the emperor and the empress actually appear on the picture together, generally if you look for him, one person is enough, now that both people have appeared, is it really something that happened?

"What happened?" Ye Qi asked a little nervously.

The emperor and empress were silent for a moment and sighed: "It's a matter of Nirvana Pool.

Ye Qi's heart was even more nervous, sure enough, it was a problem with the fountain of life, "Is there something wrong?" It

stands to reason that it won't, the energy has been made up, it only takes time to digest and absorb it, Ye Qi originally estimated that there was still some surplus of those energy, but now instead of getting better, it has become worse?

Ye Qi's worries were overflowing, and the emperor and empress were not good to sell anymore: "There is some problem, but it is not others, but..."

The queen hesitated, but continued: "It's the Nirvana Pool, which has taken shape."

"Transfiguration?" Ye Qi was surprised.

The queen thought that Ye Qi did not understand, and specially explained: "You know, our ancestor is a spirit transformation that exceeds the ninth level, so it should be possible to form a spirit formation, but by chance, but also to cultivate very high, as for the Nirvana Pool - his energy is so strong, and it has been a long time, it should be normal to turn into a spirit."

The queen said, and the emperor nodded, proving that this was normal, maybe this spirit was communicated with him by their royal family for hundreds of years.