122

Chapter 122

If before, such a protracted war would have brought down not only the Finns, but also the empire, which had collapsed even before the Finns were dragged down.

But now - regardless of the Finns, it must not be the Reich that will fall first.

Ye Qi became famous in a battle, Qi Ye had already made a name for himself, the fresh blood of the empire was constantly injected, and the Spirit Academy had become a rear training base, endlessly transporting all kinds of spirits with strange abilities, but in the hands of more and more insidious generals, they played various miraculous effects.

There is also Ciria, while providing the front line with a variety of spicy dishes and supreme deliciousness to the people of the empire, every inch of the land is also planted with a variety of grade plants, which have different effects, but without exception, have an important role in the front line.

Those rare plants that are not easy to feed, and that need to be carefully raised to survive occasionally are thriving like weeds in this land, and even the ghost flower, a fake death holy medicine, can now be exchanged for one on the front line as long as it has a little military merit.

Weapons, potions, equipment, courage, confidence and fearlessness, the empire is not lacking in everything, so what reason is there to lose this war?

A day or two passed, ten and a half days passed, a month and a month passed, and even the Finns, who were once steadfast in their fear of life and death, could not help but remain silent in the face of the gradual encroachment of the empire.

"This won't work."

The senior Finn said heavily.

If this statement had been placed a few months ago, it would have been opposed by all the senior Finns and quarreled, and the Finns never backed down and were not weak, but now, even the once toughest Finns cannot help but be silent.

Silence is already the clearest attitude.

Yes, that doesn't work.

Even though they had long been aware of the speed of the empire's progress so fast that they had to launch a general attack, the Finns still had confidence in their hearts.

They were confident that they could crush the Empire before it advanced to be strong enough, but now... In the face of the empire's strange methods, delaying time, and gradually encroaching on their territory with the faster and faster progress of time, no one can say anything.

"We have to think of a countermeasure."

If it drags on like this, only the empire will win.

But what countermeasures can we think of?

Formulate?

Opposite is the imperial country, the whole country only has the voice of the royal family, and there is no chaos of the battle for the throne, three-fifths of the high-level positions of the border army are royal family members or related to the royal family, the rest are the top talents trained by the imperial military academy, and other soldiers have studied patriotism in the imperial school for more than ten years.

What's more, they still know the difference between them and ordinary fragile human creatures, such as the cold they are innately adapted to and urgently needed, even if someone wants to rebel, it depends on what benefits they can give, in the face of the existence of each other's natural enemies, no one will be stupid enough to turn to them to kill themselves.

Because they are destined to live in the ice domain.

Sneak attack?

If it was a few years ago, a sneak attack could still be sneak attacked, but since the imperial prince Qi Ye almost died in a sneak attack two years ago, the border army has defended the sneak attack quite tightly, and there are almost no dead ends in the entire star field, and even the empire does not hesitate to spend heavy troops, hoarding in every corner of the star field, and wanting to break through the defense line and enter the empire is undoubtedly a fool's dream.

Sneak attacks don't work, so what else?

Even if the Finns have almost no emotional rational mind, they can't think of any better art of war to break the game at the moment.

Because they have been like this for generations, relying on geographical advantages and relying on their superior technology and physical qualities, at this moment, relying not on hardware, but on strategy, it is really difficult for the Finns.

As for the temporary withdrawal?

For the Finns, this option does not exist, even now at an impasse.

There is no second place for life to roost, and the Empire is the best habitat in front of them, and they must expand here - because only a larger territory and more power can better control their gods.

In the end, a Finn who was all white said coldly: "Please God Star, break the empire in one fell swoop." The

surrounding Finns bowed their heads respectfully and did not object, so after the rapid wars of the empire, the Finns finally used their killer weapon - the Star Fortress.

All habitable planets occupied by the Finns will eventually become the Finns' planetary fortress, and what they call the god star is the strongest planetary fortress they have.

It is said that it is precisely because of this planetary fortress that Finns have become stronger and stronger, until now, it has developed into what it is now.

Of course, the Star Fortress is very strong, but the stronger it is, the more difficult it is to control, so even the Finns rarely invite out the Star Fortress, but now, in the face of the rapidly improving Imperials, the Finns still bring out their strongest strength.

After all, this time is the best time, if it drags on any longer, the empire will concentrate the power of the whole country on the side star, if it is earlier, the power of the side star may not be very strong, and losing this part will not hurt the bones - so, this time is the best time.

The pace of the Finns is not a little chaotic, even Ye Qi does not notice that something is wrong, the Finns are still fighting endlessly, the empire is still fighting for control of this star field little by little, seizing the territory of the Finns, encroaching on the power of the Finns, such days have passed for several months, and there is nothing to doubt in a few months.

After all, it is said that Finns have always been like this.

It wasn't until a few months later that the Empire suddenly detected a massive swarm of star orbits.

The large-scale movement of the planet is not impossible, but most of them can be predicted, but it is not a natural phenomenon that suddenly appears like this and unswervingly strikes in the direction of the battlefield.

And then think of the planet fortress of the Finns - what else to think of, this is definitely a reinforcement for the Finns!

At the first time of detecting the star group, the empire was already on alert, but the speed of the star group moving was too fast and fast, even if the empire was on alert at the first time of discovery, the reinforcements of the empire were still not as fast as the Finns.

Everyone's expressions fell into solemnity, they knew that now it was a critical time, to hold this wave and wait for the imperial reinforcements, then there was still a chance.

If you can't wait...

Everyone present knew what the end of the Empire was.

However, watching the starry river moving rapidly like a waterfall, even the most experienced general and the most perfect military master could not have confidence in the empire.

How many planetary fortresses did the Finns originally have? But a few thousand.

And now the planet fortress that is reinforced?

It is almost the same as the original Finns, and it still wins.

Can they win?

Everyone's faces were solemn, even Qi YeRubbing his mecha, his heart was full of heaviness.

Only Ye Qi, although he wanted to be as worried as everyone, but I don't know why, but an inexplicable emotion suddenly rose in his heart, a little close, a little comfortable, and a little... Little Capier?

Ye Qi: ???