45

Chapter XLV

Meow meow meow?

Ye Qi looked at the crystal clear water grass in the water like jade, and the whole person was shocked.

Wait a minute, he didn't release his breath to give birth to aquatic plants this time, nor did he go to some spirits, how did this flowers give birth to spiritual intelligence?

Especially when Flowers Cui called Xiaoqi while pestering him very affectionately, rubbing around to be coquettish and clingy, Ye Qi was even more weak-hearted.

God, I reported planting small seeds with Xiao Miao before, and the little seedlings were so fried, even if the little red alfalfa spirit stuck to him, he was still irritable from time to time, and now there is another one - Ye Qi's whole person is not good.

What can you say with Xiao Miao Miao next time? Ye Qiqing couldn't help but frown.

Flowers Cui, who had just given birth to spiritual intelligence, obviously didn't know anything about Ye Qi's troubles, and was still happy that the water around him was super delicious, and the sediment underground was also very delicious, and he was full of love for Ye Qi.

Who makes Xiaoqi's breath sweeter than the mud and sand underground, the taste is simply wonderful!

However, the success of the Flowers Jade has a side that makes Ye Qi distressed, and naturally there is also a side that makes Ye Qi happy, that is, Ye Qi does not have to buy other Flowers Jade seeds.

Because the ability of the Jade Spirit is exactly split!

"I can split many, many small monoliths, and I can fill this lake myself, without having to look for other seeds."

Cuicui is obviously a very territory-conscious spirit.

Ye Qi naturally respected the idea of Flowers Cui, just, "I raised other Flowers Cui to use for Xiaodi Xinglong to eat, if I don't raise others, will it hurt if I gnaw you?" Since

they possessed spiritual intelligence, they are a brand new creature that can be compared with humans, and naturally cannot be faced with the attitude of treating ordinary plants.

Piaohuacui didn't care about this, "Don't worry, if they gnaw, they will also gnaw the monomer that I split out, although the monomer that split out can be controlled, but the senses will not be shared, don't worry."

Ye Qi breathed a sigh of relief, even if he wanted to raise the land and practice dragons, Ye Qi did not want Cui Cui Ling to be injured.

Flowers Cui thought so much about Ye Qi, and was very happy for his sake, and liked Ye Qi even more, but Ye Qi was a human after all, and it was already very hard to stay in the water for so long before, and if it continued, Ye Qi's body would not be able to stand it.

Therefore, when Ye Qi left, Piaohuacui did not have much retention, but said enthusiastically: "Xiaoqi will often come to play in the future!"

Ye Qi nodded, although the bottom of the lake is now bare, but with the appearance of flowers and the continuous purification of water, the brown mud and sand at the bottom of the lake will become more and more white, and there will be more and more aquatic plants, and the flowers are so beautiful, it will be very beautiful and beautiful here in the future.

And when he got ashore, Ye Qi began to worry again, how to explain to Xiao Miao Miao?

If you don't tell the little seedlings, now it seems that you can indeed hide it, after all, the main range of activities of the flowers is in the water, and the small seedlings on the shore belong to the state of the king not seeing the king, but you can hide it for a while, does not mean that you can hide it!