103

Chapter One Hundred and Three

Although it is very helpless to face this situation, the cause of the matter is after all, it is himself, otherwise the fiancé will probably become bigger, but he will not be as fat as he is now.

So Ye Qi still tried his best to comfort: "It's okay, it's okay, although you are fat now, it means that your weight in my heart is getting heavier and heavier!"

Qi Ye: "Really?

Ye Qi nodded sincerely: "Really!"

Qi Ye suddenly became happy, even if Ye Qi said something to make him happy, but the sweet words of the person he liked were more useful than any comfort!

So Qi Ye suddenly became full of vitality, and Ye Qi also relaxed his heart when he saw this, "Your current fat is not because of excessive fat, but because of excess energy in the body, so ordinary methods to lose weight, whether it is dieting or exercising more, are just in vain, if you want to change back to your original appearance, or you have to practice more, absorb the energy in your body as much as possible, so that it works."

Of course, Qi Ye knew this, as a first-hand witness, he knew better than anyone why he became so fat, but, "If the energy is absorbed by me and there is a problem in the Nirvana Pool, how can I return this energy?"

Ye Qi was stunned, he didn't expect Qi Ye to be still entangled in this question.

Qi Ye continued: "The Nirvana Pool has been handed down from generation to generation in our family, and every royal family member must be baptized at an age to restore the bloodline of their ancestors, and there are members like me who were born in the form of seeds, and must rely on the Nirvana Pool to be able to germinate and grow up smoothly, if there is really a problem with the Nirvana Pool, then there is no way to recover the royal bloodline in the future, and the atavistic newborn will never be able to become a real human again." , and even die in the seed stage, so what to do?

"So I want to keep these energies for the time being, and if something goes wrong with the Nirvana Pool, I will find a way to return these energies back." Qi Ye was still a little surprised when he said this, "There is still a lot of energy that has been absorbed, even if I can't return it to the Nirvana Pool."

Ye Qi's heart was a little hot, this is the human being he likes, even if they don't know that the fountain of life has life, but they still maintain him, and they don't selfishly choose to increase their lifespan, but choose to let future generations have the same opportunity.

How could he not like such a person?

"You absorb it, no problem." Ye Qi said seriously, "I said before that Nirvana Pool and your condition are because of me, not to excuse you, but true.

Looking at Qi Ye's surprised gaze, Ye Qi smiled: "Actually, you should know the most, aren't you?" I am actually different from ordinary humans, you have also absorbed the breath of my body, and you know my various abnormalities, I want to say that I am not a pure human being. Qi

Ye had expected this, the emperor and empress were not pure spirits, and they were not very sensitive to Ye Qi, but Qi Ye was an atavistic bloodline, in his perception, Ye Qi's breath was very similar to the clan land, and even had similar effects, otherwise he would have died as early as the seed, and it was impossible to germinate.

"So my lifespan will be very long, at least much longer than ordinary humans, and your abnormality is because of the life energy I passed through - and the fountain of life has transitioned a part of the life energy to help me, which makes you change so much."