84

Chapter Eighty-Four

"Do you really want to know?" Her Royal Highness looked at Ye Qi in front of him with a complicated expression.

Ye Qi nodded heavily, "Of course.

Her Royal Highness sighed, with a worry about Ye Qi in her heart, but also gratified, "However, can you promise me not to go rashly, if you want to go, you must inform us?"

Ye Qi hesitated, but looking at the concerned eyes of Her Royal Highness, thinking that Xiao Miaomiao cared about him, he still pursed his lips and nodded.

Her Royal Highness then said everything she knew.

"Ye Shu went to the Devil Forbidden Area, I only know the general direction - the Devil Forbidden Area has no specific coordinates, more, I don't know." Her Royal Highness then warned, "However, the danger of the Devil's Forbidden Zone, you should also know, Ye Shu has disappeared, and I don't want you to step on the Devil's point of no return like your mother."

Ye Qi looked a little stunned, he didn't expect that it was actually the Devil Forbidden Zone.

Of course, he knows the name of the Devil's Forbidden Area, it is said that the Finneys are aliens who came out of the Devil's Forbidden Zone, where there are no specific coordinates, do not discern the direction, as long as they enter, they will be lost, unless they are close to see, any known way can not bring out the specific appearance there, only a hideous black shadow.

This is also the origin of the Devil's Forbidden Zone.

Even the empire is helpless with the devil forbidden area - otherwise as early as the beginning of the appearance of the Finnis, they would have directly copied to the lair, and would not have allowed these Finnis to spread one star field after another, to the border of the empire.

"I see." Ye Qi smiled bitterly, he was not sure if he would get lost and be swallowed by the forbidden area if he was in the devil forbidden area, after all, before that, he was just a breath spirit inside the planet, and he had never visited the starry sky, so naturally he didn't know if he could come out, "I won't act rashly." Her

Royal Highness carefully examined Ye Qi's expression, and was relieved to find that Ye Qi didn't seem to be lying, if Ye Qi really impulsively went to Ye Shu and eventually fell into the Devil Forbidden Zone, not to mention the question of whether the Finneys would catch and kill him halfway, even if she couldn't get out of the Devil Forbidden Zone, then it would be difficult for her to explain to Ye Shu, not to mention that she liked Ye Qi, and her son liked Ye Qi more, she really didn't want Ye Qi to have an accident.

It's just that Her Royal Highness doesn't know that although he won't go now, one day, Ye Qi will go.

When his cultivation goes further and he is able to refine the Xi Yang into his body and connect his heart, when the time comes, he will put the Xi Yang into the Xilia Star and go to the Devil Forbidden Zone by himself—in that case, no matter how far away the distance is, no matter how dark the road ahead, the Xi Yang is like a small light, always guiding Ye Qi in the direction.

However, that day was still a little far away, how could it be until a third of his previous life, and his breath spirit stone had been sneering for so long, it was worth hundreds of square meters, and the area of tens of millions of square kilometers was too far away.

Ye Qi no longer thought about this, naturally wanted to retreat, and before he could say it, Qi Ye couldn't wait to look frequently outside the hall, and the expectation in his eyes was swept away.

Her Royal Highness also had a headache when she saw her son's unproductive appearance, and she smiled and scolded when she supported her forehead: "Can you still eat Xiaoqi?" I can't wait for a while, go fast, go and play together, don't kill time with me.