End

Chapter 125

Xiaoxiaoqi has the bloodline of Qi Ye, and also has the bloodline of Ye Qi, if only Qi Ye's bloodline, the other is flesh and blood, of course, it becomes a small seed planted in a flower pot, and it takes a long time to become a human form, but now Ye Qi is a star spirit!

Its own characteristics make Xiaoxiaoqi just land, and he has already become a small doll.

The little doll completely ignited the enthusiasm of all the elders, the big planet just met the small planet Ye Qi, adapt to be a father, there is a small planet, become a grandfather, the whole person is very happy, for the little Qi is very pampered, I can't wait to give all the stars to their own little dolls to play.

In fact, since the big planet turned into a human form and joined the empire, it has also become the richest person in the entire empire in a short period of time, not to mention a few stars, there are literally hundreds of planets under the name of the big planet.

Ye Qi is still a small planet, and it will take a long time to make him more powerful, but the big planet itself has already experienced a long time, plus the star itself, nothing is stronger than the big planet's sensitivity to the stars.

Coupled with the fact that even Siria is only a part of his original part, you can imagine how rich the big planet as the body is.

Therefore, when the little doll was not yet born, the big planet as a grandfather has found hundreds of resource stars and many special types of planets in the unknown territory of the empire, and now that Xiaoxiaoqi has been born, the big planet simply can't wait to give all its planets to Xiaoxiaoqi to play, it's not enough, and I want to find it again.

The big planet is doting enough, the emperor and the empress are not reluctant, the two people are still a little strict with their sons, but for their grandsons, they are completely next-generation relatives, and Xiaoxiaoqi in the palace can do whatever he wants, if not smart and sensible, it must be the rhythm of becoming a bear child.

In addition to the emperor and empress, there is also a group of spirits, Ye Qi's spirit is not to mention, Xiaoqi is already destined to be Qi Ye's, and Qi Ye is getting stronger and stronger, they can't fight for them can only barely pull back a little bit of Xiao Qi's favor, but the little doll is different!

Compared with the Qi Ye who has no sense of existence and can't grab their parents' father-in-law, the little doll is very friendly to them and more interested, and they also like the breath and taste of the little doll, even watching the little doll nibble its toes every day feels cute, and I can't wait to use my big leaves as a swing to play with the little doll.

And what about the two Zizi Qi Ye and Ye Qi? Qi Ye is the bottom of the entire family, with too many children, he will never be able to line up, but for the sake of the children, Qi Ye is also working hard to follow his father-in-law, open up the empire, and plan to make a big fortune for his son.

And Ye Qi and Ye Shu are probably the only two people in the whole family who are strict with the little doll, but on the other hand, the dearest and most afraid of the little doll is Ye Qi and Ye Shu, when doing bad things, if other people can still mess around, but when you meet your own father and grandmother, don't think about it.

He could only gain sympathy pitifully, but in the case that the emperor and empress and Ye's father and mother did not work, he could only apologize and be punished.

The days passed like this warm and chicken flying dog, Ye's father Ye Ma also made up the wedding when the little doll grew up, the emperor and the empress began to travel around the stars after the little doll had grown up, and Qi Ye also matured, Qi Ye became the new emperor of the empire, and Ye Qi also became the new empress.

After the succession ceremony was completed, the two knew that it was not only the emperor and empress who traveled, but even Ye's father and mother also went, as for the reason?

Of course, it's a make-up honeymoon!

And traveling around the stars, who is more familiar and suitable for them than Ye Dad to be together?

The old people in the family all left, and by the way, they took away the little devil king of the mixed world, Ye Xing, leaving Qi Ye and Ye Qi to take care of the empire.

When I didn't feel it, when I left, I realized that the world suddenly became empty and not lively at all.

Faced with such a situation, Qi Ye sighed, "Do you feel lonely?"

Ye Qi nodded, even the spirits ran with Ye Xing, and the feeling that the world was suddenly quiet was really not used to it.

Qi Ye smiled when he heard this: "Since it's lonely, let's make another villain, okay?"

Ye Qi blinked, fantasizing about another Ye Xing... Before he finished fantasizing, he was hugged by Qi Ye, and whispered in his ear with gentle words: "This time, we want a gentle and soft little girl, okay?" Well-behaved and cute, he will sweetly call us dad..."

Ye Qi's expression became gentle, and in such an atmosphere, the two gradually merged into one.

Of course, after a few months passed, when they found that the little seed had grown into a smelly boy again, Ye Qi and Qi Ye's hearts collapsed.

But a few adults were happy, came back in a group, took care of the little danzi, and even Ye Xing, a bastard boy, was looking forward to his younger brother.

Well, obviously, this is estimated to be another little chaotic demon king.

But if you give birth to all the births, you can still stuff it back into the ground, so you can only make do with it.

╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

—— End -

The author has something to say: It's over ~~~ Love you guys (* ̄). ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ