99

Chapter Ninety-Nine

"Why do you have to go back so soon? Is it bad where to live? Bad food? We can call Siria's meals every day. Hearing

that Ye Qi wanted to return to Xiria, Qi Ye's whole person was not well, and he asked eagerly.

Looking at the anxious Qi Ye, Ye Qi shook his head: "There is nothing bad here, the food eaten every day is also delicious, even better than Hiria, but Hiria still has a lot of things for me to deal with, and it is not good to stay here all the time." Hearing

that this was the reason, Qi Ye breathed a sigh of relief: "Well, the royal family has a lot of planet managers, just send them over to manage, you only need to master the direction of those trivial matters, and they will naturally deal with the rest."

Ye Qi nodded, he knew that these are easy things for the royal family, as long as there are some families with heritage, they are not very hands-on on the planet, but choose to hire people to work to deal with trivial matters, after all, the whole planet is too many and too complicated, just one Siria, now the number of people is still very small, every day things are fatal, even if Ye Qi has given a lot of power, most things to others , but it will still be busy every day.

Therefore, it is normal to hire a planet manager, just like the dozen planets under the name of the Ryuzaki family, they all hire managers to manage, and the Guli family is the same.

So hearing Qi Ye's proposal, Ye Qi nodded in agreement, just when Qi Ye thought that he could dispel Ye Qi's thoughts, Ye Qi said: "But the Zhicao soil melon seedlings have been in the imperial capital for too long, although there is a lot of cultivation soil here, but the spiritual energy is still not enough, the Zhicao is about to be unable to support, and it is necessary to rush back to Xilia as soon as possible to make up for it, so..."

Still have to go back to Ciria.

Qi Ye's joy had not yet surged up, and it was suppressed by sadness again, never expecting that Ye Qi would return to Xiria, it was actually for that group of little goblins!

Qi Ye is simply furious!

He knew that this group of goblins was fine!

The world of the two who disturbed them when they came before, but now that they are about to leave, it is actually because of them, Qi Ye is simply extremely aggrieved.

"But I miss you too, you've only been here for more than ten days." Qi Ye looked at Ye Qi, the tall man actually looked a little pitiful, "It's less than twenty days now, and I've been separated from you for five months!" Five months! And those spirits can see you every day. When

Qi Ye said this, Ye Qi was also a little embarrassed, speaking of it, he seemed to have just confirmed the relationship with Qi Ye, and as a result, he was about to leave, as if he was a little scum, "Then what to do?" Seeing

Ye Qi's soft heart, Qi Ye must have a certain heart: "It's better for me to send someone to send them back, and you accompany me in the imperial capital, okay?" Ye

Qi was a little uneasy and a little relieved, not at ease because these spirits wanted to return to Xiria, but the rest assured was that this was what Qi Ye did, although Da Miao Miao loved to be jealous, but Da Miao Miao did things, Ye Qi was still very relieved.

"However, then I can't stay too long, Ciria is really busy with things, new grade plants need to be planted, and... You actually know a little bit that the source of the land utility of Hiriya needs me to do.

Of course, Qi Ye knew that no one knew everything about Ye Qi better than he had personally experienced it, including the aura he had personally experienced, including the source of the abundant aura in Ye Qi soil, and even the reason why he was able to survive was related to a different piece of soil with Ye Qi breath.