57

Chapter Fifty-Seven

For the latest appearance of Yun Li on the home page of the interstellar network this week, all foodies and women are particularly concerned, you know, every time Yun Li was sold before, it was basically in some high-end private stores, only if the relationship was good to say hello in advance to book a batch can you get a batch, like other places, even if you can buy it, it will be slaughtered fiercely, the search on the interstellar network is even more expensive, not sure of the quality, such as now you can get the home page of the interstellar network recommendation, and the inventory is enough, Even the review feedback is exceptionally good, and it is basically difficult to appear.

Who made the reproduction of Yun Li so difficult?

Even if there are already countless people who want to plant, they can't increase the yield much, so the market for Yunli has always been in a state of scarcity.

But now, there is actually a large number of Yun Huan on the interstellar network, knowing that the news of their own purchase is not counted, and immediately call friends to buy together, which is also the reason why a lot of inventory has been prepared, but it still disappeared in such a short time, but Rao is that so much inventory has disappeared, but some people are still late and did not buy.

It's just tragic.

It was clear that there was such a good Yun Yan in front of them, but they could not know the news, and by the time they knew that they were coming, it was already too late.

What a sad thing.

In the eyes of many people, Yun Li's inventory is gone, then probably the next thing is gone, calculate the time when Yun Li matures, and its outrageous reproductive ability - even humans can give birth to these Yun Li, these people have no hope in their hearts, but they still collect it and open a loading reminder, what if.

But I never expected it, but the next day, another batch of Yun Hu was already on the shelves, and this time there were more Yun Hu on the shelves than the last time!

Everyone was surprised and delighted, they all thought they couldn't buy it, but if it really appeared, this was simply the most surprising thing for them.

So they all donated generously, but the relief took a long time, and some people who had money to buy Yunlia bought enough, but Xilia's Yunlia actually still exists, and it is still being shipped continuously, and some people who buy are a little lost, how many Yunlia do you have in Xilia?! That's too much!

Not only these buyers feel that Xilia's Yun Yan is a little beyond imagination, some Yun Li farmers who were originally spectators can't sit still when they see this situation, you know, it is because of the scarcity of Yun Li, so they can fry the price of Yun Li is particularly high, even if Yun Li is just an ingredient and health care herbs, but the scarce is expensive.

Even in order to maintain this high-end, they are not sold on the interstellar network, and even if they are sold, it is an inflated price, in order to reflect the rarity of Yun Yan, but unexpectedly, today this plate was turned over by Siria.

But even if Ciria flipped the plates?

They don't have enough Yun Lia and Ciria to hedge, and even if they hedge, they have to pay the same price as Ciria—but they have always sold Yun Lia at an expensive price, and if they really hedge with Ciria, then it is definitely them who suffer.

So there are only two ways they can do now, one is wait.

When Ciria's inventory is sold, when he can't support such a large sales volume, then it will naturally collapse, and there is no need for them to suppress it.