43

Chapter XLIII

Since he has become a planting star, the first thing Ye Qi has to do is naturally to change careers for the residents!

Ye Qi's plan for Hiria currently has two parts, one part is the vegetable and fruit planting area - including potatoes, purple onions, peppers and cones, and there will be more species and plants in the future.

Another part is based on the largest pasture planting area in existence, Yeqi, which wants to be used for farming.

Yes, it's farming, like the planet Muli.

Ye Qi had this idea as early as when he was on the planet Muli, and if he wanted to become a planting star as soon as possible, planting grass was the most convenient and fastest, and since he planted grass, whether it was shelved like this or simply sold pasture, it was the lowest way out, it was better to buy a little animal and breed it himself!

Because of this, Ye Qi also specifically asked Master Chu Pei of Muli Planet, Master Chu Pei is not particularly familiar with this, although he is a person from Muli Planet, more or less understands, but mastery is not enough, so Master Chu Pei introduced Ye Qi to another person - Muli Qi.

As the first person of the Muli Planet, Mu Liqi can know from his surname Mu Li just how deeply entrenched this tribe is in the Muli Planet, and Muli Qi is the top animal priest of the Muli Planet, so it is appropriate to ask Muli these questions.

And Muli Qi is also very fond of Ye Qi, Ye Qi Planet's chili pepper seasoning can now be said to be a food that everyone has to eat on Muli Planet, and even if there is no chili pepper in a barbecue or a hot pot, the people of Muli Planet will still find it difficult to eat and not delicious, so Ye Qi's impression here in Muli Qi is super plus, not to mention, Ye Qi is not a lord of a barren star now, but a lord who grows stars?

Such a status, even in the face of the lord of the planet Muli, his father is qualified, let alone him.

So Mu Liqi was still very polite: "Lord Yeqi, do you need any help?"

Ye Qi was a little embarrassed: "Mr. Muli, I want to ask about breeding, my planet Siria now grows a lot of pasture, I want to breed some animals - of course, I don't want to form a consistent positioning with Muli planet, so, I mainly want to raise some rabbits, ground birds and other herbivores, but for farmed animals, I am also the first time, so I want to ask about this experience and precautions." Ye

Qi still got inspiration from the side of Muli Planet, and also got the child of red alfalfa spirit from here, so that the pasture can be more delicious - although Ye Qi himself can also grow grass and even point spirits, but Muli Planet's help to Ye Qi and Xiria is Ye Qi in mind, and naturally he will not want to grab business with Muli Planet.

Muli Planet mainly operates the scope of grazing in three categories: cattle, horses and sheep, Ye Qi thought about it, and positioned his planet's livestock as rabbits, ground birds and other herbivores.

In this way, it can be cultivated with pasture without impacting the planet Muli.

Mu Liqi was a little surprised, if it is about animal husbandry, cattle, horses and sheep can be regarded as the most economical three animals, and the livestock stars have always used these three animals as the main force, but I didn't expect that Hiriya actually chose other breeding animals because they mainly hit cattle, horses and sheep, and I have to say that this move made Muli quite favorable.

Although Muli Planet is famous, Muli Qi knows that the little ancestor gave his seed to Ye Qi, and Ye Qi is a spiritual master, with such conditions, it is not difficult to make Siria the second Muli planet, but Ye Qi gave up, such a character is respectable.