89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

Anyone likes to watch a story of good rewarding evil and evil rewarding, and if this story is combined with a little bit of legendary reversal entertainment, it will be even more popular with everyone.

And the thieves in the video who covet other people's spirits and try to steal and rob are the clearest examples!

The appearance of being beaten without robbery makes people look at it with relish, and most importantly, the spirits of these thieves have also defected and fled!

Just laugh to death!

"This is the worst thief I've ever seen, not one!"

"No, no, no, this is the worst spirit I have ever seen, how miserable this must be before it comes to rebellion, you know, plants are first-class gentle and loyal ah, such spirits can stimulate rebellion, and the spirit is really miserable."

"This boy is so good! I declare that I will chase him from today!

"Only I noticed that those two spirits did not look for the boy who beat the thief after the rebellion, but stuck to another good-looking teenager?" It's kind of weird.

"I only noticed the boy's good-looking appearance, and he powdered it!"

#The worst thief# tag was on the hot search, and soon the search index in the imperial capital star skyrocketed, such a popularity will naturally attract attention, but no matter which media, they could not find these two teenagers, and even after a period of time, the videos related to the two teenagers were actually deleted.

Only the photo of the thief remains, everything else is gone.

Netizens are no strangers to this situation, speculating that it may be that two teenagers complained about the video, illegally posted their appearance, and violated it, so they will delete it, but netizens with fast hands are not worried about this.

Because long before the deletion, they have already right-clicked to save, especially the good-looking little brother, hey, if they are a few years younger and fall in love!

The video was deleted by Qi Ye contact, only discussing him and the two thieves is nothing, he used a fake appearance, but it involved Xiaoqi, and those people still have to chase their future crown princess, Qi Ye was not happy, and simply deleted the relevant videos.

It's just that this is a little late, so that some people saved photos, and let other people notice Ye Qi's existence.

That is the head of the Xilin family - Xilin Due.

As early as when he had not yet been liquidated by the royal family, Xi Lin knew that he had done wrong, although he expelled the fool from the Xilin family and broke off the relationship, but the whole empire paid the most attention to the fool, except for the two robots, it was definitely himself.

Therefore, Xi Lin decided to see with his own eyes how Siria Star changed from an inconspicuous small planet to a treasure star that amassed wealth.

At that time, Xi Lin was definitely only very regretful - he should not have given up Ciria's, he should have held this planet in the palm of his hand, then the planet that amassed wealth was his own.

Even Sirin never knows how Ciria went from being an abandoned planet to what it is today, knowing that Ciria was extinct ten years ago and became a waste star.

But later, when he was liquidated by the royal family, Xi Lin was no longer regretful, but hatred.

I already knew that I should have killed that little fool unknowingly, who would have thought that without the shelter of the Xilin family, on an abandoned planet, he could not be swallowed alive by the natives, and survived?