113

Chapter 113

The admission of the Golden Absorbing Grass and the Great Red Alfalfa Spirit was not concealed, almost anyone who paid attention to the Spirit Academy would know about it, and it was knowing this matter that made many Spirit Masters feel like a thunderbolt on a sunny day!

Absorbing gold grass is just that, as the private spirit of the mine star boss, they can't manage it as much as they like, they can't manage it and dare not manage it, but another spirit master, Chu Pei, makes them very sad and indignant in their hearts.

The highest level of the empire's spirit master is only eight levels, including Ye Shu, who has disappeared, it is only three eighth-level point spirit masters, and these three people Ye Shu is missing, the president of the point spirit master association passed the position to his son, and one is exclusive to the royal family, so now the highest level in the empire is the seventh level spirit master.

Eighth-level point spirit masters are rare, because eighth-level plants are difficult to find, and successful point spirits require more chance, but there are still many seventh-level point spirit masters, and the entire empire can add up to more than a hundred.

And it was such a seventh-level point spirit master who could lead the team for other point spirit masters, Chu Pei actually publicly expressed his support for Ye Qi?

They have all sent their spirits to the spiritual academy, what is this not support?

So for a while, these Spirit Masters were extremely angry.

And as the object of anger of these point spirit masters, Chu Pei, a seventh-level point spirit master, also felt very innocent.

First of all, his spirit is only a fifth-level spirit, although he has worked hard to cultivate for many years, but the big red alfalfa grass has been promoted to this step is already a miracle, you know, he was originally only a first-level spirit, and now the son of the big red alfalfa grass Little Red Sativa grass spirit is already a level five, it can be imagined that Ye Qi must have a special teaching method, what not to send to learn?

Is there anything more important than the Spirit breaking through itself?

Secondly, Little Red Sativa Grass Spirit, the son of the Big Red Sativa Grass Spirit, is here, and the mother came to see if there was anything wrong with her son? No problem.

In the end, he and Ye Qi have a very good personal relationship, his planet Muli Planet and Planet Siria are partners, and the barbecue of Muli Planet is now well-known interstellar, which is still Ye Qi's gift to Muli Planet, so he supports Ye Qi at this time and supports the Spirit Academy, there is no problem.

As for those Spirit Masters who were clamoring to ban the Spirit Academy, Chu Pei smiled when he looked at it.

Because they are just shouting cheerfully, really acting, is there a person who has taken it?

Not at all.

Even when they look for this and that, they are just afraid of power and want to find someone to back the pot, because they know that they can't afford it and dare not carry it.

And the truth is also true, although these point spirit masters have been publishing various alarmist articles in various media, stating the harm of the establishment of the spirit college, but these articles, in addition to making the spiritual academy more and more popular, many point spirit masters or people with spirit in the family eager to sign up, did not bring much impact.

Because this matter, in itself, has no impact on ordinary people, and is even quite beneficial.

Spiritual colleges receive not only spirits without contracts, but also spirits with contracts, and it is very simple to sign a contract with a spirit, but many ordinary people do not know what to do best for the spirit, blindly obedient or strict, the direction of teaching is not right, will have a bad impact on the spirit, at this time, the emergence of a school is no better for these spirits.