32

CHAPTER XXXII

Teppanyaki, as a well-known delicacy, is one of the favorite gourmet practices of many people, and the teppanyaki method is also quite popular.

Whether meat or vegetables, omnivorous or seafood, it is all part of the iron plate that can be grilled.

And what Azusa Xin is doing now is exactly teppanyaki.

Although the people of Muli Planet do not like to be vegetarian and love to eat meat, the vegetarian dishes in Teppanyaki are definitely different from ordinary vegetarian dishes, whether it is the fresh taste of purple onions to neutralize the grilled meat, or the aroma added by the taste of non-spicy green pepper rings, which is part of the delicacy of Teppanyaki.

The tender tenderloin slices are sliced, marinated in the sauce, and then stir-fried on the iron plate with purple onions and green pepper rings, and the seasoning is evenly sprinkled on the iron plate, accompanied by the stir-fry layer by layer penetrating into the innermost layer of the meat slices, and the rich aroma ripples layer by layer, stirring the tongues of everyone present.

This is not the most hooking, the most hooking, is the taste of eating it yourself!

Almost all of the people on Planet Muli are carnivores, even if they sometimes eat meat will be greasy, but at that time, they will drink a sip of milk tea, or contain some grass seeds to relieve this greasy, but now with a little roll of large leafy vegetables, the people of Planet Muli no longer have to worry about greasy.

And this method is not only not greasy, but also has a wonderful taste.

One bite, the first natural is the fragrance of the big leafy vegetables, followed by the full blend of the taste of the meat slices and the purple green onion, the sweetness of the purple green onion and the fresh and spicy flavor of the meat slice are fully combined, coupled with the crispness of the green pepper, one bite, the layers of flavors are superimposed on each other, blending, the gravy is contaminated with all the tastes, spicy with a rich salty aroma, the sweet taste bursts in the mouth, and it has the greasy and salty taste of the sauce to relieve the greasy neutralization sauce , It's delicious!

How can this make them endure?

At the beginning, it was just one or two, after all, the appearance of big leafy vegetables is still very defeated, and most of the Muli people have a strange and inexplicable pride in their hearts, that is, the Muli people never eat grass!

In their opinion, those green ones that can be eaten by cattle, sheep and horses are all grass, so they don't eat them!

However, when they actually tasted it once, they just wanted to say, it's so fragrant!

This kind of taste is simply uncontrollable!

In addition to this teppanyaki, Azusa also made a slightly simple teppanyaki beef, the beef was selected from the best beef tenderloin, put it in the machine and pounded to the point that it was soft and easy to taste, then put in the sauce and purple onion, put the beef after the juice melted, carefully fry both sides until they change color, and then drizzle the sauce casually, and you can get out of the pot!

This steak is very easy to make, but the only thing that is not simple is the seasoning!

Who let the seasoning here not only have purple onions to fully enhance the umami, but also chili peppers to escort this steak?

Gently bite into the mouth of the mouth of the gravy how delicious it is, not to mention, just the hot and spicy taste can already make many people on the planet of Muli flock, although the previous leafy vegetable wrapped meat slices are delicious, but in the end there is only such a small bite, the beautiful way to eat really makes the Muli star people who advocate roughness a little anxious, but now it's different, such a large steak, is simply the best choice for eating meat!