114

Chapter 114

Most of the spiritual masters have methods for spiritual cultivation, but most of the results of this method are not very significant, even if the cultivation method is superior to the same type of method, but the spiritual cultivation speed is always slow, the lower level is faster, and it takes ten years to grind for ten years to have the possibility of promotion.

For this situation, it is not that some spiritual masters have thought of a way, but this seems to be the shackles given by heaven to these spirits, they are artificially endowed with spiritual intelligence, have life, and the innate level makes them innately more outstanding than ordinary races, but correspondingly, if you want to break through your level, it is naturally very difficult.

God is fair, so no one feels wrong about this situation.

If you have strong innate ability and fast progression, it is truly unfair, envious, and even desperate, and now it is normal, in line with everyone's cognition.

But I never expected that now, right now, this unanimous cognition was broken?

If only one spirit advances, then it can be said to be a coincidence, but on the other hand, two spirits who know the roots have entered the Spirit Academy, but they have all advanced!

That's all, if their intelligence is not adulterated, most of the spirits in this spiritual academy have made more or less progress in this just one semester, and most importantly, they have found out a piece of information that Ye Qi has been very old for.

It was in the early days when Hiria had just begun construction, and Hiria's first spirit was an ungraded ordinary crop soil melon seedling, as a leaf qi for ordinary plants, and it was reported by the media, which allowed them to accurately search for leaf qi from the long-ago news.

And now, that soil melon seedling is already level four.

No level, to the fourth level of medium plant spirit, this potato seedling only took two years, and the big red alfalfa grass spirit broke through from the first-level plant spirit to the fifth-level plant spirit, do you know how long it took Muli Planet?

Almost a thousand years.

This was a terrifying comparison, and it also made all the Spirit Masters believe that Ye Qi had mastered a special spiritual cultivation method, which was more powerful than all existing cultivation methods, and most importantly, Ye Qi was not stingy with this method, but could be taught.

Otherwise, how could the spirits of the Spirit Academy break through one after another? The Great Red Sativa Grass Spirit and Gold-Absorbing Grass Spirit are examples.

So, in the face of this situation, what is there to hesitate about the many Spirit Masters?

Be sure to sign up for your own spirit, join the Spirit Academy, and take classes together!

At this time, the advantages of those who are not so stubborn, can think from a fair and objective point of view, and do not say some negative news are revealed.

Of course, some of them did not help Ye Qi to show how good and great the Spirit Academy was, and completely supported it, but they did not take a clear stand to oppose it!

There is no harm without contrast, there is such a group of people who try to subvert the Spirit Academy who are clearly opposed to being at the bottom, and these people who do not speak are set off a little better, and the chance of joining the Spiritual Academy is greater!

As for those who said bad things before, they naturally regret it at this moment!

The royal family is behind it, and the president of the Spirit Master Association does not come forward, how can he use himself to carry the banner against Ye Qi? Even if the spirit may get out of some control, as the cultivator of the spirit, the natural good feeling is there, and the interests are actually not so touched!

They deleted their previous wild words overnight, deceived themselves and prayed that these news would not be known and seen by Ye Qi, but for half a year, Ye Qi was condemned almost every day, and as soon as this workload came up, many opponents simply wanted to vomit blood in their hearts.

That's all they oppose, why write so many articles? Look at this amount of almost one a day, I don't know, I thought it was a check-in post, and that is more than a hundred messages, how can they delete all of them?

The saddest thing is that in order to expand their influence, they also post these in the media, post them on their personal homepages, and delete them cleanly, but how can those sent to the media be deleted?

For a while, those opponents were simply desperate, and they were also very sad about Ye Qi.

Yes! You can make the spirit upgrade, why didn't you say it earlier? Who will oppose you if you say it earlier!

And such a big college selling point does not know to put the first position to attract students? It's too bad to operate, who is the principal of this school, they want a bad review!

All in all, after the successful promotion of gold-absorbing grass and big red alfalfa spirit, Ye Qi once again became a hot fragrant food, and many opponents suddenly changed their attitude and began to praise Ye Qi's school, and the big praise was simply praised by the Spirit Academy and Ye Qi to the sky, much like the brainless media they despised at the beginning.

I still remember when the media was blowing like this, they still despised them and persuaded them not to make it so obvious with some brains.

But now... Alas, what a fragrance!

And secretly rubbing privately looking for Ye Qi, want to go through the back door or something, even if you don't go through the back door, you can know the level of recruitment!

Therefore, in just a few days, Ye Qi's communicator was about to be exploded, and countless unknown spirit masters wanted to send their spirits to the Spirit Academy, and they were very generous to the tuition fees, and they were not happy to collect less.

So much so that when Ye Qi was dizzy and handed things over to professional people, he found that there were tens of thousands of spirits who prayed to join, and this number was still increasing... Much hotter than the first semester.

Ye Qi was shocked, but in this case, he still asked Ye Chi first, how did he plan to collect it?

Ye Chi had complete trust in Ye Qi, "You decide, feel free, I trust you."

Looking at Ye Chi's shining eyes, Ye Qi raised his forehead, "I didn't expect this situation at first, as a school, more than a thousand spirits in the first semester is already an excess number of students, and now tens of thousands of spirits sign up hoping to enter the campus in the next semester, the school can be expanded, but what about the management?"

"This is not the thousand or so spirits who all listen to you, but spirits with different masters and different personalities."

Ye Chi blinked, "Then it will be screened, and if you think you can receive it, you will accept it, if it is not good, we will not accept it."

Ye Qi nodded, now it can only be like this.

So just a few days later, the second phase of the Nirvana Spirit Academy's student spirit selection was finally announced, and there were a total of a thousand spirits, and these spirits were not flawed from the perspective of the master, as well as their own conditions and personalities, and had good character, so they were allowed by Ye Qi to accept them.

These thousand lucky spirits and their masters made everyone envious, how could they not have such a good life! They also want to enter the Spiritual Academy!

Those who had opposed Ye Qi would regret it even more, because in this list, there was not a single teammate who had been in the same trench, and all the people who had opposed the Spirit Academy were not on this list.

So those opponents are even sadder, ah, I hate to go back to half a year ago, let you talk more, let you show your head, make you blind to Tarzan, I really want to rewind ah!

They really repented, and they just wanted to know how to give them a chance to make amends if they truly repented and repented.

I really want to join the Spiritual Academy, they are anxious.