112

Chapter 112

The origin of Hiria is no longer available, because as the first person to discover here, that is, Ye Qi's mother Ye Shu, the original owner of Hiria has disappeared, and as a latecomer, in addition to bringing pollution to Hiria, he has not brought anything else, and it is estimated that he is also unaware.

If you know, everyone who trusts knows the value of Hiria, how can Hiria be allowed to develop into a heavily polluted mineral star instead of a marine resource planet?

These marine creatures are integrated and well managed, but they make more money than the ore star, at least a tungstenite storage is not comparable to them, after all, these are a steady stream of regeneration, as a heirloom planet, and the ore star after mining, is just a hammer sale.

Moreover, "according to the degree of mutation of the original marine life, it should not be completed in just ten years." Biological

variation takes years, and it takes hundreds of thousands of years to form and create ways to protect themselves and be engraved into genes, so perhaps the planet was polluted before the Hillia tungstenite was mined.

Ye Qi has some pity that those originally beautiful marine creatures, maybe there were more, but they could not adapt to the drastic changes in the environment so they disappeared, but now, Ye Qi can only improve the quality of the ocean, so that these sea creatures that have changed back to their original appearance will not be harmed again.

Of course, this damage is only the damage of the external environment, as for the inside...

Looking at the cold shrimp who was secretly dragging a net of bags back in the water, and his face was full of wanting to eat Ye Chi, Ye Qi could only sigh helplessly.

"I want to take them home and raise them, really!" Ye Chi put the large net pocket that could not be covered behind his back and explained.

Qi Ye twitched the corner of his mouth, "Is it raised in the stomach?" That's very creative.

Ye Chi looked at Qi Ye in annoyance, "What's wrong with your stomach?" My stomach is also well hydrated.

Qi Ye sneered, Ye Chi was even more angry, sure enough, he and Qi Ye couldn't reach a common relationship, Qi Ye was a bastard!

Ye Qi raised his forehead, but did not pay much attention to Ye Chi, these lives were saved by Ye Chi, otherwise, even if he could help these sea creatures, but he would never achieve such an effect, you know, he originally wanted to introduce some marine life from other planets to enrich Siria, but now, it was a surprise.

So he said very tolerantly to Ye Chi: "It's okay to take it back and eat, but you can only eat a little of everything, you can't eat more, these creatures have been destroyed for many years, the living environment has been seriously damaged, and the number has not survived, so let them multiply first, and when the group grows, you can eat as much as you want."

Ye Chi's eyes lit up, and sure enough, Xiaoqi was the best: "I know, only eat a little of everything!" Rest assured!

Ye Chi gestured with his little finger, and Ye Qi smiled when he saw it.

The sea of Hiria has stabilized, the first man-made lakes on land have been built, and they are being cultivated by the west of Beijing, the cultivation of graded plants has been on track, the conditions and standards for Hiria's relocation and various benefits have also been set, and the rest seems to be only the matter of the Nirvana Spirit Academy.

The formalities of the Spirit Academy have all been completed, the teachers of the Spirit Academy have also taken their places, and the students of the Spirit Academy are also mentally prepared, and on a sunny day, the first spirit academy in the empire with spirit as the main body was officially established.