97

Chapter Ninety-Seven

Although it is already known that Ye Qi has dozens of spirits, but as Xi Lin Zhi thought, no one really believes that these spirits are all from Ye Qi, dozens of spirits in a year, how is it possible?

If it weren't for the results of the personal test, if it weren't for the exposure of talent in front of people, it is really possible that there will be a market for this rumor that Ye Qi is pregnant.

But now, after determining that Ye Qi was already a sixth-level point spirit master, no one went back to believe in Xi Lin Zhi's slander, but instead had infinite curiosity and worship for Ye Qi.

Ye Qi's experience is really legendary.

The first fifteen years were an idiot, once he regained his senses, he became the most honorable point spirit master, and he was also a sixth-level point spirit master - even if it was a legendary novel, he did not dare to write so.

Moreover, the speed of the spirit is also particularly fast - this can be seen from the number of Ye Qi's spirits, through this, everyone suspects that Ye Qi's spiritual power recovery speed is also different from ordinary people, which is the key to Ye Qi's ability to quickly point the spirit.

Thinking of this, everyone can already foresee Ye Qi's future, as long as Ye Qi does not die halfway, then the future Spirit Master of the empire will definitely have a place for Ye Qi.

There was communication with Ye Qi at the New Year's dinner before, and the people who had exchanged communication numbers initiated communication to Ye Qi, some were congratulatory messages, some were greetings, some were inquiries, some were small talk, in short, as close as possible to Ye Qi, even if they could not be very friendly, they must not be offended.

Ye Qi's prestige in the Imperial Capital Star has increased sharply, and his prestige on other planets is also extraordinary - Xilin's arrangement is not in vain, everything in the trial hall has long been circulated, but this action not only did not make Ye Qi's reputation plummet, but made him get everyone's envy, worship and pity.

Envy is that Ye Qi is so young, if it is his own son, worship is an instinctive reaction to the strong, and as for pity - whoever has such a child will not bear to give such a hand to this child, break off the relationship, not to mention, see that the child is doing well, but also beat a rake to slander and assassinate, there is such a father who is inferior to the beast, Ye Qi is simply bad luck for eight lifetimes, how can everyone not pity Ye Qi?

The mother is missing, the father is not human, if Ye Qi himself is not strong enough, then what will this child be like now?

Everyone couldn't think that strength and pity converged on the body of one person at the same time, coupled with Ye Qi's slightly immature face that was not yet an adult, made everyone simply motherly and loved, and they all said that the crown princess was guarded by us, and they asked for Xi Lin to be sentenced because the circumstances were too bad.

If every father is like this, what does the future of the empire look like? What's more, Xi Lin decided to make this move, not sparing to assassinate the empire and make the empire have one less future spirit master.

So the sentence must be increased!

Seeing the reaction of the people, as the royal family, of course, they can't brush the face of the people of the empire, so they added the sentence of Xi Lin Zhi very smoothly, from life to death, but the people's love for Ye Qi made Qi Ye have a very sense of crisis.

In the past, Ye Qi was just his little baby, but now, how can so many people dare to call Ye Qi little baby?

Don't you know that Ye Qi is just the prince's little baby? The prince hasn't shouted yet, these people are so cheerful?

Qi Ye was a little jealous, especially when Ye Qi saw these news, instead of feeling offended, he felt that these people were very warm, and he was very happy, Qi Ye was even more jealous.

"Big baby!"

Ye Qi was startled by this sudden sound, hesitated, and did not react.

Seeing that Ye Qi actually didn't react at all, Qi Ye was very anxious, and said directly to Ye Qi: "You are my big baby!"

Ye Qi rounded his eyes and looked at Qi Ye, Qi Ye was not ashamed, but proud: "They call you little baby, I call you big baby, you are my big baby, I am better than them."

Ye Qi: "..."Do you have to eat this vinegar?"

But looking at Qi Ye's shining eyes, Ye Qi reluctantly smoothed Qi Ye's hair, okay, since he has such a fiancé and likes it, what else can he do?

I can only gradually get used to the days around me that are full of sour smell.

Qi Ye was appeased, and suddenly felt that Ye Qi might like this title, and felt that his previous direction might be a little wrong, he originally thought that Ye Qi didn't like this sweet and greasy title, but now, obviously not!

Ye Qi actually likes big baby like this?

And since Ye Qi liked it, Qi Ye naturally wanted to do what he liked, so Ye Qi then found that Qi Ye didn't know what was wrong, and something was wrong these days.

It's not called Daxin Liver, or it's called Big Baby, and there's also the one who calls him Daxian Grass... What a weird description.

Seeing that Qi Ye was about to run in a strange direction, the spicy crayfish and spicy crab developed by Siria, as well as other dishes, finally arrived at the palace under the rapid speed of interstellar express.

The couriers entering the palace all need to be screened, and even the inside of the food needs to be checked, and the soldiers in charge of the inspection have long been accustomed to the tempting taste of Siria's food, and they already know how tempting Ciria's food is when they first checked it a long time ago.

Although they had already known that they had long been loyal fans of Siria food, at this moment, when they opened the food box, they were still stimulated by the spicy and fragrant taste of their taste buds, and their saliva could not stop secreting.

Before the taste, most of the outstanding is the spicy taste, the aroma of the food itself is covered in the spicy, only when you taste the umami of the food can taste the umami, but now, when the raw materials of the food itself are replaced by lake fresh aquatic products that are famous for freshness, the fresh aroma is completely equal to the spicy aroma.

This red color, this steaming aroma, this delicious food, and most importantly, it is produced by Ciria!

This alone is enough for the people who examined to drool.

Scanned with a detector, then took out a little bit of it, fed it to the small animals, when the shrimp shell was peeled and the snow-white shrimp meat was given to the small animals, the heart of the person who examined it seemed to be dripping blood.

He also wants to eat it!

Wait a minute, go to Hiriya to place an order!

It was only when he opened the page of the Ciria's specialty food restaurant after the small animals were unhindered and sent the food to the palace, that he found that this new dish was actually not new!

Could it be the food that Siria will produce in the next stage? This person chose another dish with loss and expectation, thinking that when Ciria's dish is new, he must buy one as soon as possible, this taste is really hooking.

Of course, Ye Qi and Qi Ye didn't know about people's hearts, but when the food delivered by Siria finally arrived, even Ye Qi was very happy in his heart, spicy crayfish! Spicy crab! There are many other delicious fish!

After dividing the things into several portions and sending several portions to His Majesty the Emperor and His Royal Highness, Ye Qi pulled Qi Ye to prepare to try new delicacies together.

"Ciria just made it and sent it over, let's taste it together, it should be delicious!"

Qi Ye saw Ye Qi's happy look, of course, he would not brush Ye Qi's face, "Do you really eat together?"

Ye Qi said, "Of course, eat together!" They

are fiancés, rounding up is a family, what's wrong with eating together? What's more, Qi Ye also liked it very much.