Chapter 11: Not so sure

I wasn't sure if he meant it as just a stage kiss, but I kissed him back. It felt amazing, it felt real! After a few seconds we parted from each other looking into each others eyes, breathing heavily.
Then we heard clapping and cheering from out of the house and in the wings. Back to reality we were.
I blushed because I realised that Aaron wasn't the only one anymore that heard me sing and those people clapping saw the kiss. Aaron took my hand, we walked to the front of the stage and bowed. Now I could see all the people who were clapping and cheering.
"That was amazing!" Ashley said.
She walked up to me and shook my hand.
"Hi, I'm Ashley, I play Satine in the show. But from what I just saw an heard you could take my place anytime."
"Aw thank you Ashley, that means so much to me. You are such an inspiration. I'm Sophie by the way." I said trying to be calm. Ricky walked up to Aaron and whispered something in his ear. Then he came to me and said: "That was so good Sophie!".
"Thanks Ricky!" I said.
Tam, Holly, Robyn, Jeigh and Danny also came to me to say how amazing it was and how good my voice sounded. Robyn also mentioned that Aaron and I had great chemistry going on. I blushed the whole conversation I had with them.

It was an hour before the show started and everyone went back to their dressingroom. I walked with Aaron to his. I sat down on his couch again and drank the rest of my coffee. Aaron was getting all his stuff ready for the show. It was quiet for a while. Both of us not knowing what to say until Aaron broke the silence.
"You were amazing out there Sophie. I didn't know you could sing like that!"
"That's really nice of you Aaron, thank you."
"No Soph really, you should do something with it!"
"Well yeah, maybe. I will think about it Aaron."
"I know there is some openings comming up for this show, maybe you can audition?"
"Aaron, I'm not good enough for Broadway.. it's not that I have experience in this business or something. I'm nowhere near as good as all the people on stage."
"You can always try.." Aaron said.
I looked at him, shaking my head. He looked disappointed, but I still thought I was right. I didn't study musical theatre or some other study all the people have on stage. I just had a pretty good voice, that's all.

Time went by and I looked through my phone. Melissa had send me a text back.

Melissa:
Why are you in Aarons dressingroom again?

Melissa:
Omg and you are not responding to my text.. what is going on there?

Melissa:
Soph! TELL ME!

I laughed. I saw that Melissa had send three texts. I decided to respond.

Sophie:
He invited me to the show tonight and asked if I could come early because he had a surprise. I will fill you in later.

Just when I was texting Melissa back I saw that Aaron got dressed. He just took his sweater of and there he was with his now naked upper body. I blushed and try to look away, but he saw in the mirror that I was looking at him.
"You like what you see there Wilson?" He asked.
"I.. I'm sorry Aaron I didn't mean to look." I said still blushing.
"It's okay, if I didn't want you to see it then I shouldn't get dressed right in front of you." He said smirking.
While he kept on getting himself ready for the show, I tried to look the other way. But that didn't work so sometimes I caught myself looking at him again.
Damn he looked fine! I couldn't believe my eyes.

After Aaron got dressed it was time for me to leave into the house of the theatre to see the show. Aaron gave me my ticket and told me to give to the ushers and they would tell me where to sit.
The place I had was amazing. It was on the left side of the theatre. At the end of the row. Then I realised it was the place where Aaron would walk by after the sign raise and before he got on stage with his other Bohemians. I was happy. I had a good view.
Before the show started Aaron had send me a text.

Aaron:
I had fun on stage with you, enjoy the show! X

I didn't reply his text. All I could do was smile. About everything that had happened today. As I said in my Instagram caption, it was a perfect day!

The music changed and the show started. Aaron walked across the stage and postioned himself for raising the sign. He looked out to the audience and when he reached me he smiled. Then he raised the sign.
When he walked of the stage he walked past me and winked. I was incredibely happy seeing him in this amazing show again. And knowing him a little bit better this time.
The first number went by very quick, because before I could realise Aaron, Ricky and Sahr ran past me for their bit in the number.
The rest of the show also went by very quick. Every moment Aaron had the chance he looked at me. It still was an amazing show. And now that I had met a few more castmembers it felt different to me. I was so proud of them!

Before I even knew it Ashley and Aaron were already singing Elephant Love Medley. Ashley looked my way a few times when she saw that Aaron looked my way. I knew she noticed something between me and him. I couldn't keep my eyes of off him.
When Ashley and Aaron kissed at the end of the song I was a little jealous. And it made me think of our kiss earlier. We both didn't say anything about it when we were in his dressingroom after it happend.
Did I imagine it being magical and not just a stage kiss?