Chapter 24: A thousand times yes

"Yes, yes! A thousand times yes! This is a huge honor, thank you so much!"
"Then welcome to the family." Alex said shaking my hand.
Everyone hugged me again, each of them were so happy for me.
Even Aaron gave me a hug at this point. He couldn't really care right now. This was special.
"So does that mean you will do stagedoor with us right now?" Ashley asked.
I nodded and walked with them to stagedoor. I dropped my stuff in Aaron's dressingroom because it was closer to get it from again when I finished stagedoor.
They all wanted me to go out of the door first so I would get a real reaction from the crowd who was waiting. What I didn't know was that Aaron took out his phone to record it.
I walked out the door and the crowd was yelling and cheering. I was surprised. I just did an ensemble track one time. I waved and said thank you. Then I started at the front of the line to sign playbills.
The first girls I signed a playbill for congratulated me and said I was really good.
I blushed, I wasn't used to this.
Straight after me followed Aaron signing playbills. If it wasn't for me I would say he paid more attention to me then to the crowd.
As I got further with the line other girls gave me a compliment about my performance again. And Aaron just added to it.
"I think you guys are right, she was incredible wasn't she? Keep an eye out for her because from now on she is a regular in the cast and is going to be an understudy for Satine."
The girls screamed and said that they really needed to see me as Satine.
I just blushed and said thank you.
Aaron and I got further on with the line to sign playbills.

When we were done we went back inside into Aaron's dressingroom.
He closed the door behind us and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm so proud of you Sophie, you were absolutely incredible!" He said looking straight into my eyes.
"Thank you Aar, that means so much to me."
We kissed sweet and gentle.
"You were also incredibly sexy on that stage Soph, I can't wait to rehearse with you for your understudy role as Satine. Those outfits will look great on you!" He said blushing.
"Oh are you blushing Mr. Tveit?" I said teasing.
"Well those outfits you wear on stage and your dancing really make me want to do things to you, I told you already over text."
"I know, but I'm very curious what those things are Mr. Tveit."
"Well, to begin with.. I think we need to go to my apartment so we have the privacy. And then.. I want to kiss you over your whole body."
Now it was my time to blush.
"Well what are we doing still here then?" I asked.
Aaron smirked and took mine and his backpack. He gave mine to me and gave me a kiss before we left his dressingroom.
"You're amazing Soph." He said.

We left the theatre together. We saw that the rest of the cast had already left.
I don't think we ever headed this fast to Aaron's apartment. The sexual tension was very high.

When we arrived at his apartment he took me in, closed the door and pushed me against it.
He immediatly started kissing me rough this time.
I kissed him back and put my hand in his hair to play with it.
At this touch he even pushed me harder against the door.
"I want you so bad!" He said when still trying to kiss me.
Then he scooped me of the floor and brought me into his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed.
He sat on top of me and started kissing me in my neck. I let out a soft moan.
"Someone likes how she's treated." He said.
Then I pulled on the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He did the same with my shirt.
He now had acces to my collarbone and started kissing me there. Bit by bit he went further down until he was kissing my stomach.
Then he started kissing back up, kissing my chest then my collarbone and then again my neck until he sucked on my earlobe.
Again a soft moan left my mouth.
He pushed his naked upper body against mine. It felt so good and so warm.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Yes, yes I'm really sure! Please don't stop."
He pulled me up and I could feel him open the clip of my bra. He pulled down the straps and started kissing my shoulders.
Then Aaron took off my bra.
It felt so good to be doing this with him.
He laid me back down and started kissing again all over my now naked body.
I unzipped his pants and pulled them of.
I started kissing him on his mouth while doing that.
Then he took my pants of and I was lying there in only my panties.
"You're so beautiful!" He whispered.
He slowly slipped his hand into my panties and took them of. He kissed me passionately on the mouth and I kissed back. Our tongues entwined like they never had before.
My hand moved to his boxers and took them off.
I pulled him closer on top of me. I wanted to feel him! He felt so good!
I still kissed him passionate but rougher with the second. He did the same.
His naked body was now pressed against mine. His lips moved down my neck and collarbone again and I left out an even louder moan.
"Aaron this feels so good! I want you!"
I could feel Aaron smirk against my skin and he took advantage of what I just said. He kissed me rougher in the neck and then bit my earlobe again. His fingers trailed over my naked body. It was driving me crazy and my moans were not quite anymore. I wanted him inside of me so bad.
"You ready?" He whispered into my ear.
I started to get goosebumps all over my body and bit my lower lip.
It was just the way he said it that drove me even more crazy.
He left gentle kisses on my neck and collarbone.
I put my hands in his hair and pulled him up a little bit. I kissed him again and when our lips parted I said:

"Ready."