Chapter 17: Happy together

We kissed for what felt like hours. But it was just minutes. Minutes of my life I would never forget.
When we stopped kissing again, we gave each other a long hug. I crawled against his side on the couch and he gave me a kiss on top of my head.
"I really like this." I said.
"I thought about this ever since I've met you." Aaron said.
"What are we going to do with us and the world outside?" I asked.
"Well I hope we can properly date right now and that we both know it's a date." He said laughing.
"Yes, I really want to go on dates with you! But can we wait with putting a label on it yet? I just want to enjoy us and dating and everything." I said honest.
"I'm okay with that! Let's just enjoy each other. Without labels or anyone knowing about it, just us." He said.
"How are you going to do that with Ricky and everyone in the cast? Does that mean I can't visit the show anymore?"
"For now I want it to be just us and you can still come to the show, we just have to be carefull with our movements there." Aaron laughed.
"So we are sneaking around backstage when I'm there? That's hot!" I said also lauging.
Aaron hugged me close.
We were quiet again for a while, just enjoying being together.
"Aaron?
"Yes Soph, what's wrong?"
"Do you have to go home tonight?" I asked.
"Do you want me to go home?"
"No! I really want you to stay here!"
"Then I'm staying Soph, I don't want to go home either. Miles is gonna be okay. But I have to get back home early tomorrow, to walk Miles and get my stuff to go to the theatre. It's a double show day tomorrow." Aaron said.
"Thank you Aaron. I don't mind waking up early as long as I can sleep in the same bed with you!"
He gave me a kiss and picked me up bridal style. He walked me to the bedroom and put me on the bed.
"I would love to sleep in the same bed again with you." He said.
And then he kissed me again.
After kissing we both got up from the bed. Aaron got in the shower again to wash off the show. While he showered I got my clothes off and put on my shorts and tanktop again.
When Aaron was done in the bathroom he laid down in my bed. I walked to the bathroom to go brush my teeth. While walking to the bathroom Aaron looked at me. "You are so beautiful!" He said. I blushed and walked in to the bathroom.
I scrubbed my make up off and brushed my teeth.
While walking to my bed I put off the lights and got into bed. Aaron laid on his back and I put my head on his chest. That felt so good! He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up in Aaron's arms. He was already awake and put little kisses on top of my head.
"Goodmorning beautiful!" He said softly.
"Goodmorning" I said.
"How did you sleep?" He asked.
"Amazing, you make me feel safe! And you?"
"I slept better than ever." He admitted.
We looked deep into each others eyes and then he kissed me.
"Soph, do you want to come with me to my apartment this morning? We can have breakfast on the way there and then we can walk Miles together. That way we can have some extra time today before I have to do two shows." He said.
"That's a great idea! I would love that very much!"
Before we both started the day we stayed in bed hugging, just enjoying the moment.

Then I got out of bed and took a shower. Did my make up and got dressed. When I came out of the bathroom Aaron was already dressed.
"You look amazing!" He said the moment he saw me.
I blushed and said "Thank you."
"So I figured, because we get breakfast on the way, we could also get coffee on the way. Hope you don't mind that?"
"No problem." I said.
I took my bag, phone and keys and we left my apartment. We walked into the nearest Starbucks to get breakfast and coffee to go.
"Caramel Machiatto and a cinamon roll?" Aaron asked smirking.
"Yes please!" I responded.
When Aaron had picked up our order we walked to Aaron's apartment.
I was getting nervous with every step we got closer. On the way there I thought about how I had not seen his apartment yet.
Aaron saw that I was getting nervous and he took my hand to comfort me. "Don't be nervous, it's gonna be okay." He whispered.
Then we arrived at his apartment. We took the elevator to the 6th floor.
Going inside his apartment I was blown away. It was a little bigger than mine. But it was beautiful and tidy for a man who lived on his own.
I was just taking in the apartment when Miles came running at me.
"Hey buddy, how are you? Are you a good boy?"
"You know he can't talk right?" Aaron joked.
"Ugh Aaron you're such a jerk!" I joked back.
I sat down on the couch in Aaron's living room, while he packed his stuff for a two show day.
I cuddled with Miles because he was continiously asking for attention.
"He likes you!" Aaron said walking into the livingroom again.
I looked at Aaron again.
"And I must say that he is right. He has a good taste." Aaron said lauging.
I blushed and looked at Aaron.
"What?"
"I'm not used to getting a lot of compliments." I responded.
"You can get used to it now, because I like to give you compliments. They make you blush and you're cute when you blush." Aaron said.

"So are you ready to walk Miles?" Aaron asked while getting Miles' leash.
"Yes, I'm all ready!"