Chapter 39: You ARE Satine!

We went back to my dressingroom. Aaron took me inside and closed the door behind us.
"Babe, you were amazing tonight! I really really loved to be on stage with you and play together. But besides that, I really love you in real life and you never fail to amaze me!"
I watched Aaron his little speech with tears in my eyes.
"Soph, I just have a little something extra because I'm so freaking proud of you!" Aaron said pulling a jewelry box out of his pocket.
I watched him with big eyes. He opened the box and in there was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.
It was a little silver heart with a little diamond in the middle.
He pulled the necklace out of the box and turned it over. On the back of the heart he engraved the first letter of his name.
"Oh Aaron, this is really beautiful! I don't know what to say, that's the sweetest thing someone ever did to me!"
"You don't have to say anything my love. I just wanted to give you something that would remind you of tonight and of me."
He stood behind me and pulled my hair aside. Then he put the necklace on and gave me a little kiss on the back of my neck. When he stood in front of me again he took my hands, looked me deep in the eyes and kissed me.

After a few minutes I let go of the kiss.
"Oh babe, I forgot that I need to pick up Melissa to get her backstage." I said. But right when I said it, there was a knock on the door.
I opened the door and there was Ashley together with Melissa.
"Hi Sophie, I knew Aaron had another surprise for you and that you would be over the moon so I picked up Melissa for you." Ashley said.
"Omg thank you Ashley, that's very kind of you." I answered.
Ashley winked at me and walked away.
Melissa immediately hugged me very thight.
"Soph, you were freaking incredible up on that stage! You ARE Satine!" Melissa said.
"Thank you so much Lis, I really can't believe that I really did it tonight!"
After that we took a picture together with me in my Satine costume, so that Melissa could post that one on her Instagram as a true proud best friend.
"Lis, do you mind coming through stagedoor with us? I think that I want to do stagedoor tonight to hear some reactions from the audience."
"No problem Soph, I have always wanted to go through stagedoor and I love to watch everyone getting excited when you walk out."

So we got dressed in our everyday outfit and the three of us were heading for stagedoor.
What I didn't know was that Melissa took out her phone to film me getting out of stagedoor to get all the reactions from the crowd.
Aaron waited getting out of stagedoor so all the attention got to me.
I walked out of stagedoor and was met with a crowd screaming and clapping. I mouthed thank you to the crowd and walked to the beginning of the line to start signing playbills and take pictures.
The crowd was so focused on me that most of them didn't even notice Aaron walking out of stagedoor.
It took me at least 20 minutes to sign playbills and take pictures with everyone.
The reactions I got from the crowd were amazing. Everyone told me how they loved me and thought my Satine was a 10/10 experience. Some people even asked me to post updates on my Instagram for when I was going to be on as Satine so that they could come watch again.
Aaron also got reactions from the crowd. Mostly telling him that the chemistry between me and him was to die for.
I could see him smirk when they told him that. The crowd didn't know, but we knew better. It was our little secret and I loved it.