Chapter 30: Ricky's live

I went upstairs to the girl ensemble dressingroom.
Everyone hugged me when I came in and told me they heard that I killed it during rehearsal.
I thanked them and blushed.
We chilled a little bit and talked about how my rehearsal went and how I felt about it.
Then I got the notification that Ricky went live and decided to watch.
At first Ricky was alone just jamming and singing some songs for the fans.
Then a few minutes later Aaron walked into Ricky's dressingroom.
Everyone in the live went nuts and a lot of other fans joined the live now too.
Everyone was saying hi to Aaron in the comments.
Aaron said hi back and then Ricky and Aaron were just their silly selves.
They sang a few songs together when they decided to sing 'Tennessee Whiskey' again together.
Everyone was sending in comments with fire emoji's.
I decided to send "Yeah get it boys!🔥"
Then all the fans reacted to what I just said with comments like: "Omg are you the Sophie that's new in the ensemble?" And "She is the new Satine understudy right?"
I didn't expect for people to already know me, but apparently they did.
The song was over and Aaron and Ricky read the comments.
"Yeah you guys are right, that's the Sophie." Ricky said.
All the fans went crazy again in the comments.
"And guys I can tell you, her voice is amazing! We had our first rehearsal together today." Aaron said in the live.
Now everyone in the comments said that they wanted to hear me sing. Some even suggested that I have to come over to Ricky's dressingroom.
"I agree with you guys, I think she has to come over too." Aaron said.
"Yeah sing some for us Sophie." Ricky responded.
I typed in the comments: "No guys, I really can't."
"Yeah you can Sophie, you really killed it in rehearsal today." Ricky said.
Meanwhile that conversation went on I got a text from Aaron.

Aaron:
Please come over and sing something in the live.

Sophie:
I can't Aar, I'm scared.

Aaron:
Yeah you can, I'm with you remember. Just sing something with me? Like 'She used to be mine' or something.

I didn't respond to Aaron's text, but I responded in the comments: "Okay, okay.. heading to Ricky's you guys."
Everyone in the comments responded happy and excited.

I walked over to Ricky's dressingroom. When I came in Ricky and Aaron both responded happy.
"There she is you guys, the one and only Sophie Wilson!" Aaron said.
I walked into the video frame and all the people watching went crazy again.
I couldn't believe what happened.
Aaron gave me a chair to sit on next to him.
"So Sophie what are you going to sing for us?" Ricky asked.
"Well I thought it would be fun if maybe I did something with Aaron." I said.
Everyone in the comments already suggested 'She used to be mine.'
Aaron read the comments and said: "I think the people want to hear 'She used to be mine' is that okay with you?" He asked.
"Yes I'm perfectly fine with that. Do you want to start? Then I will sing the second verse." I suggested.
Aaron started to sing the first verse in his always perfect voice.
"It's not simple to say, that most days I don't recognize me."
And god in a few minutes I sang my favorite song with my favorite man.
This is what I always dreamed of and now hundreds of people were there to see it on Instagram.
"She is all of this mixed up
And baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine."
Omg it was my time to sing.
"Go ahead Sophie!" Aaron said.

"It's not what I asked for
Sometimes life just slips in through a back door
And carves out a person
And makes you believe it's all true
And now I've got you
And you're not what I asked for
If I'm honest I know I would give it all back
For a chance to start over
And rewrite an ending or two
For the girl that I knew."

I sang and Ricky danced while playing the guitar. Aaron was just fangirling while I sang the rest of the song.

"Who be reckless just enough
Who can hurt but
Who learns how to toughen up when she's bruised
And gets used by a man who can't love
And then she'll get stuck and be scared
Of the life that's inside her
Growing stronger each day
'Til it finally reminds her
To fight just a little
To bring back the fire in her eyes
That's been gone but it used to be mine"

Now Aaron and I harmonized perfectly on the "Used to be mineeeeee."

Then I finished the song.

"She is messy but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine"

Aaron and Ricky clapped and cheered.
"Omg Sophie that was mind blowing!" Ricky said all fangirling.
"You have so many talent Sophie!" Aaron responded.
All the people watching the live had all positive reactions. Everyone went crazy in the comments and told me I had a perfect voice and it suited perfectly with Aaron's.
Some couldn't even wait to see me as Satine and wanted to know when my first show was, so they could buy tickets.
"Thank you guys, this means so much to me!" I said tearing up a little.
Ricky got on with the live and played another song. Aaron looked at me, he looked proud and he winked. I smiled at him.
Aaron and Ricky did a few imitations and then they ended the live. It was time to get dressed and do the show.