Chapter 28: Rehearsal 2.0

When the song finished Aaron and Alex both stood up out of there seats and clapped.
Aaron even did a "woohooo".
"Sophie that.. tha.. that was amazing!" Aaron said. I saw that he also was in awe of what I did and that he really wanted to kiss me, but he couldn't.
"I agree with Aaron. That really was mind blowing Sophie." Alex said.
"T.. thank you." I said.
"No really Sophie, you are amazingly talented." Alex said.
"Okay you guys, just take a 30 minute break. I have a work call that I need to do and after that we will get back with some other songs okay?" Alex asked.
We both nodded and waited until Alex walked backstage.
Then Aaron walked on stage and gave me a hug.
"Babe, that was really mind blowing. I knew you could sing, but this!" He said and gave me a quick kiss.
"Thanks Aar.. was it really that good?" I asked blushing.
Aaron looked at me like I was crazy.

We walked to his dressingroom together and we closed the door behind us.
"Soph, I am so proud of you! You are doing this and your amazing at it! I'm the most proud I have ever been. I admire you so much!"
Instead of saying anything back I just kissed him. Passionately and a little rough.
I wrapped his arms around him and pushed him to the couch gently so that he sat down on it.
I sat on top of his lap and continued the kissing. My hands in his hair playing with it.
I could feel that Aaron really liked what I was doing.
"Babe, we can't do this here. It's too dangerous." He said.
"I know, I just want to see how far I can go."
He moaned but didn't say anything else.
I gave him kisses in his neck and bit his earlobe.
But then someone knocked at the door.
I jumped of Aaron's lap and just stood there in the room while Aaron was sitting on the couch.
"Come in!" Aaron said.
"Good, there you both are. I just came to say that I'm done with the work call so we can get back to the rehearsel." Alex said.
"Yes we are going to be on the stage in a few minutes Alex, just let us grab our things quick and fill up our water bottles." Aaron said.
"No problem, see you guys on stage."
Alex walked out the room and closed the door behind him.
Aaron took my wrist and turned me around.
"That was a close call there babe!" Aaron said.
I laughed and blushed.
"But it was fun and hot right?"
Aaron smirked at me.
"It was definitely fun and hot."
We kissed each other and then we walked out of his dressingroom to the stage.

We decided with Alex that we would rehearse one more song, since we had a show tonight.
After the rehearsal of the song I would go backstage to do some costume fittings.
The song we chose was 'Come what may'.
The song we first sang together, where it all started.
We took our places on the stage and Aaron begin to sing.
It was beautiful, it brought all the memories back. But this time it was different, because this time we really were together.
The rehearsal of the song went quick. We even did the acting and everything.
After 'Come what may' Aaron went back to his dressingroom and Alex took me to see my dresser for my costume fitting.

"There you go Sophie, this is your dresser and she is going to do the costume fitting with you. After the fitting, you are done with everything before the show tonight. So take some rest after this please." Alex said.
"I will." I told him and he walked away.
"So are you ready for the fitting?" My dresser asked me.
"Yes, yes I am!" I said full of joy.
I couldn't wait to try on the Satine costumes.
We started with the Green Fairy one.
I put the costume on. It fit like a glove.
"It's good that you have the same size as the other girl." My dresser said.
I laughed and looked at myself in the mirror.
Damn that costume looked hot, I looked really pretty in it.
"Can I take some pictures?" I asked.
My dresser nodded yes and I took my phone out of my other clothes.
After the Green Fairy costume I tried on all the other ones. The last one I tried was the most beautiful and special. It was the one with all the sparkles.
I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror again. That's when it got to me that I was an understudy for the role of Satine.
Tears came back into my eyes, I really was proud of myself.
I also took a picture of me in the costume. And then put on my own clothes again.
I thanked my dresser for her time and help today.
She said I looked very beautiful and couldn't wait to really work with me.

After the costume fitting I decided to go back to Aaron's dressingroom.
I walked inside and saw Aaron sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.
"Hey babe, how was the costume fitting?" He asked.
"It was perfect! Those costumes are really beautiful!"
"So, do you have pictures? I really want to see you in them!" He said blushing.
"Yes I have photo's, but I'm not going to show you."
"Why not?" He pouded.
"Well, I think it is much hotter if they stay a surprise." I told him while I stroked his chest with my finger.
"Who said you could tease me like that?" He said while pulling me onto his lap.
"No one, I just like to tease you.."