Chapter 18: Walking Miles

We walked out of his aparment.
"Where are we walking Miles?" I asked.
"I thought we could walk to Central Park, it's not that far from here."
So we walked to Central Park. Aaron lived very close.
We entered the park and walked straight ahead. We didn't even think about where to go.
The weather was nice and there were a lot people already in Central Park.
During the walk Aaron's hand and my hand touched continiously. We didn't do anything about it because we were in public. But it was nice knowing he missed my touch.
After like 20 minutes we walked past a field.
"Do you want to relax for a bit? Enjoy the weather with me and Miles?" Aaron asked.
"That's perfect!" I responded.
So we entered the field and sat down in the grass. Aaron unleashed Miles so he had the freedom to explore a bit.
Miles was a good dog though, because he didn't go far and always looked back to see if we were still there.
I sighed and said: "I like this! I can finally relax a little."
"That's good! I want you to be relaxed."
"You're very sweet Aaron!"
"You're sweet too Sophie, I'm glad you want to spend time with me this morning, because the rest of the day isn't going to be easy."
"It's hard right, a two show day? Sounds exhausting." I said.
"It is.. I really have to relax so I can get a good focus today."
We laid down on the grass just looking at the sky. Not saying anything, just enjoying the moment. Our hands touched again and Aaron took mine in his. Both hoping nobody would notice, but we really needed each others touch to relax.
A few minutes later Miles came back from exploring and laid down in between Aaron and me, resting his head on my leg.
We laid there for another 15 minutes.
I kind of almost fell asleep, but then Aaron got up.
"Is something wrong?" I asked a little worried.
"Yes.. well no, but yes. We have to get back to my apartment and then I need to go to the theatre." He said in a sad voice.
I didn't realise it was already time until Aaron said this.
"Oh.. is it time already." I also said in a sad voice.
We both got up and Aaron put the leash on Miles again. We walked back to the apartment. Both quiet and looking sad. I had the feeling that I didn't want to let him go. After everything yesterday I wished I could spend the whole day with him. Just laying down in Central Park, holding hands.
When back at Aaron's apartment he closed the door and hugged me really tight. I hugged him back, I needed it.
He then kissed me on top of my head.
"I don't want to leave you right now." He said.
"Then hold me for just a few more minutes please." I responded.
He did, we hugged for the next few minutes.
We both let go at the same time and looked in each others eyes. Then Aaron kissed me.
"I really have to go, before I'm late." He said.
I nodded softly and gave him a quick kiss.
We walked out of his aparment together.
"We'll text okay?" He said.
I nodded again and then he walked away to the theatre. I really wanted to go with him and say goodbye at stagedoor, but we couldn't risk it.

Before I knew it I heard the sound of a notification at my phone.
I checked my phone and saw it was from Aaron.

Aaron:
I already miss you!

Sophie:
I miss you too!

He was so sweet and thoughtful. He really made me feel things.
I was planning to take the subway home, but decided to walk instead. Just clear my mind a little.
I did a sightseeing tour for myself. I went to Rockefeller and walked Times Square.
I visited the Disney Store, because I felt still a little sad and Disney always makes me happy.
I didn't buy anything, but just being there was enough. For lunch I went to Taco Bell. My favorite fastfood in whole NYC. I got two burrito's and some Mountain Dew. I decided to take it home with me and eat there.
So when I got home I put everything on the table in front of the couch and put on a serie. I decided on Gilmore Girls. I could watch that over and over again.

It was already 3 pm when my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw that Melissa was calling. I answered.
"Hii Lis, how are you."
"Fine Soph, how are you?"
"I'm great, just a chill day. I got some Taco Bell and I'm watching Gilmore Girls."
"Oh sounds fun! But that was not what I was calling about."
"Oh what did you want to talk about Lis?"
"Well uhmm, I have tickets to see Moulin Rouge again tonight. And I was wondering if you want to go with me again? I know you saw the show twice already. But you like Aaron, so it's just a good excuse to see him. And they're not the best tickets. We will be sitting far in the back, but I thought we could do girls night." Melissa rambled.
This was a hard one to decide on. Ofcourse I wanted to see the show and Aaron. But Melissa didn't know yet about him and me dating with no labels. So if I decided to go I wasn't sure if I should tell Aaron. Maybe I should surprise him at stagedoor and get my playbill signed. That way we see each other, but in a much more crowded way.
"Okay Lis, I' coming with tonight!"
"Yay that's amazing! I'll see you at 7 pm at the theatre? Show starts at 8 pm."
"Yes I'll be there at 7 pm Lis."
"Okay perfect, love you, Bye." Melissa said while hanging up the phone.

I was a little scared to be honest. I wanted to surprise Aaron at stagedoor to see his face. But not telling him I was going to see the show tonight made me nervous. I didn't want to lie to him.

How wonderful life is (Aaron Tveit fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara