Chapter 25: It all comes together now

The next morning I woke up to Aaron stroking my arm. It was like his fingers danced over my skin.
"Goodmorning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Goodmorning handsome, yes more than well. It was amazing last night!"
"It sure was!" Aaron said.
We just laid there for a few moments. Just looking at each other.
Then Aaron gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I crawled into his side and laid my head on his chest.
"I wish we could stay like this forever." Sophie said.
"Well it is monday, so no shows today. I don't mind staying in bed with you a little longer."
I wrapped my arm around Aaron's waist and hugged him tight.
"Aaron?" I asked a little insecure a few minutes later.
"Yes Soph? Is something wrong?"
"I was just wondering.. after last night since we had.. you know.. since we really slept together.. are we?"
I stopped talking, it was insane what I was thinking. We just had sex last night, that didn't mean that he was instantly my boyfriend right? Maybe this was just casual sex. Although it didn't feel that way for me. It was rough but passionate.
"I'm ready to be your boyfriend if you are Soph. I would love to be your boyfriend and make it official!"
"Are you sure? Are you serious?"
"Yes, I'm serious babe! I like you a lot and during the time of dating with no labels that only grew stronger. I really want you as my girlfriend. You make me happpier than anyone ever did Soph!"
I started tearing up a little. Why was he so nice? And I really wanted him as my boyfriend.
"Aar? I really want to be your girlfriend!"
He kissed me passionately on the lips. I responded the kiss. After we let go, we cuddled for a long time in bed.

30 minutes later we decided to get ready for the day. We wanted to celebrate that we were officially together. Not that we wanted everyone to know, just us, but still.
I got into the shower and washed my hair, when I came out of the shower it was Aaron's turn. He walked into the bathroom and saw me wrapped in a towel.
"You're so beautiful and hot!" He said.
He walked into the shower and I responded: "You're not bad looking yourself mister."
We finished getting ourselfs ready.
I put on a cute short skirt with flowers and a pink top. Aaron wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt.
"Babe are you ready to go?" He asked.
"Yes, just let me get my purse and then we can go."
I did what I said and walked into the livingroom after.
There was Aaron waiting for me. When he saw me his jaw dropped. He didn't know I had this outfit with me, but I always pack extra clothes.
"Like what you see babe?" I asked.
The only thing he could do was nod.
I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Good, that was the whole idea of the outfit."
He kissed me passionately and I kissed back.
Then we walked out of his apartment onto the streets of New York.

We decided to have a chill day in Central Park. So we took Miles, a picknick blanket and some food. On our way to Central Park we walked into Starbucks to get big coffee's to enjoy in Central Park.
I ofcourse ordered the same thing as always and this time I payed for our coffee.
"No no, let me treat you." Aaron complained.
"Nope, not gonna happen. You always pay for coffee, now it's my turn to pay."
He almost gave me a kiss in public but pulled away quickly.
I just smiled at him in understanding. At least for now.
It was hard to not hold hands while walking, but as long as we were together today it was all that I needed.

When we arrived at Central Park we looked for a perfect place to enjoy our day. We laid down our blanket and sat down. I got a ball out of my purse for Miles and I threw it into the grass so he could fetch it.
Both Aaron and I got our books out of my purse and laid down on the blanket to read. It was just a perfect day. Relaxing after a week full of shows was important for Aaron and was going to be important for me.
After reading for a while I decided to text Melissa. I hadn't spoken to her in a while and she missed a lot.

Sophie:
Hey Lis, how are you doing?

Melissa:
Soph! Omg I missed you, I'm doing great. Just caught up with work. Really wanted to text you ealier on, glad you did now.
How are you?

Sophie:
I'm doing amazing! I uhm.. I was part of Moulin Rouge the Musical yesterday. They missed an ensemble member and had no one to replace her with.

I waited a few minutes, but Melissa didn't answer. It was nothing like Melissa to not answer such an important text.
Then my phone vibrated and I saw it was Melissa who was calling me.
I answered my phone.
"OMG SOPH! YOU DID WHAT?" She screamed through the phone. It was so loud that Aaron also heard what she said and he was confused and worried.
"Shhht not that loud Lis! It was just me in the ensemble of Moulin Rouge replacing a castmember."
"Just replacing a castmember? How is that just replacing.. that's a really big deal! She said a little quieter now.
"I know Lis, it was amazing! I had just a few hours to rehearse and then I did the show. It went really great.. so great that..." I didn't finish my sentence.
"So great that what Soph?" She asked.
"So great that I'm gonna be a member of the ensemble for real and I'm going to be an understudy for the role of Satine!"
It was quiet at the other end of the line.