Chapter 34: The love confession

I was shocked by what Aaron said. I felt the same, maybe more than the same. But I didn't expect him to feel the same thing so soon.
Tears started to show in my eyes.
"I really, truly, deeply love you too Aaron." I said.
I just spoke the last word and he immediately kissed me. Then he hugged me close and we stayed like that for a while, without saying anything.
"Does this mean we have to tell everybody?" I asked breaking the silence.
Aaron looked me straight into the eyes and asked: "Do you want to tell everybody?"
"I don't know, I still like it to just be us.. but maybe someday soon."
"So for now it's just us?"
"Just us" I responded and I kissed Aaron on the lips.

"So babe, about your costumes.." Aaron said slowly and smirking.
I looked at him and I laughed.
"What about them Tveit?" I asked.
"Well.. uhmm.. you know.."
He clearly didn't know where to start.
He looked at me and started to rub his finger up and down my arm.
"Well.. they looked so amazing on you that I didn't know what to do. You're sexy as hell but in those costumes! I don't know if I can handle it everytime you wear them!"
It was my time to smirk at him right now.
"And tell me Mr. Tveit.. what was it exactly what you wanted to do with me?"
"Oh are we gonna play it this way?" He asked teasing.
"Well maybe we are.." I teased back.
He started kissing me up and down my arm and then continued to kiss me in my neck.
"So let me show you what it made me want to do with you then." He said.
He started kissing my earlobes and then back to my neck. He slowly removed my clothes from my body and gave me all the attention that I needed. He kissed my whole body, no spot left untouched.
The rest of the night we had the most amazing and romantic sex. It felt different now we told we loved each other. But it was good different!
Eventualy we fell asleep in each others arms again.

The next morning Aaron was already awake when I woke up.
I smelled coffee in the kitchen so I got up and walked to the kitchen.
There was Aaron already making breakfast for us in his sweatpants with nothing on top.
I stared at him for a while and he didn't notice. God he looked beautiful every morning. The most sexiest man alive shirtless in my kitchen.
"Goodmorning handsome." I said after a while.
"Oh hey, goodmorning my beautiful!" He said.
I walked towards Aaron and kissed him.
"Are you making breakfast again? Why don't you just wake me up so I can make breakfast for us." I asked.
"I figured you could use your sleep, since today is your Satine debut." He said kissing my head.
"Thanks babe, but I think I'm okay. Yesterday went great! I love to be Satine in front of the audience tonight!"
"They're going to love your Satine, just like I do." Aaron said.
"So you only love my Satine huh?" I asked teasing.
Aaron looked at me confused.
"I also love you in real life babe!" He said not getting that it was a tease.
It was cute though! He always looked cute when he was confused.
"It's allright, I love you too!"

We had our breakfast together and after breakfast we took a shower. We got ready for the day and wanted to relax before we had to go to the theatre in the end of the afternoon.
We decided on having a walk in Central Park. First we went to Aaron's place to pick up Miles and then we headed into the park.
It was a beautiful day.
While we were sitting on a bench watching Miles play, I recied a text.

MELISSA:
Hey girl, what are you up to? Catch up before your debut?

SOPHIE:
Would love too! In Central Park with Aaron and Miles. Are you close? Come see us.

MELISSA:
Actually I am. Send me your location and I will find you guys!

I dropped a pin at Melissa for my location, then I told Aaron about the plans.
"Hey babe, you mind if Melissa is joining us here in the park? She wanted to catch up before the show."  I asked.
"No problem babe. I think it's a good thing you see her before the show! When is she joining?"
"Looking at her location I think is gonna be a few minutes."
Aaron placed his hand over mine on the bench and then looked at me.
I looked back at him.
"You guys are already practicing for tonight huh?" I heard Mellisa's voice say.
"Hey Lis!" I stood up and gave her a big hug.
"Hey Soph, how are you holding on?"
Melissa hugged me back.
"I'm doing fine actually. Just getting a little nervous, but so excited to share my version of Satine with the world."
"You're going to do amazing babe!" Aaron said from the other side of the bench.
"Hey Aar, nice to see you again." Melissa said walking over to him to give him a hug.
"So, I was walking towards you guys and I really have to say that something something feels different between you two." Melissa said.
"Different?" I asked confused.
"Yes, like more romantical, like another stage in your relationship."
Aaron and I looked at each other and smiled.
"What? What is it guys?"
"Oh nothing, last night we just said I love you for the first time." I said quickly.
"You guys!! That's so beautiful and amazing!" Melissa said happy.
"I'm so so happy for you guys! You really are the cutest couple!"