Chapter 23: This is my moment

AARON POV:
Rehearsal started and I sat down in a chair in the front of the theatre.
Sophie was getting all the information she needed for the dance numbers. They decided to start with Roxanne and even I was nervous for her. Roxanne was one of the harder numbers of the show.
Not that I didn't believe in her. If anyone could pull this off in just hours before the show it was Sophie. She was strong minded and very talented. Even though she didn't knew that herself.
During the rehearsal of Roxanne I couldn't stop looking at Sophie. She was stunning and so sexy during that dance. How could I even focus tonight on stage if she was there doing this. God I love what she does to me. How she makes me feel. I decided to send some texts to Sophie so she could read them after rehearsal. I had to say things I couldn't say out loud with the other members of the cast present.
But man was I proud of her! She is so amazing!
After Roxanne they took a break so everyone could hydrate. I walked over to Sophie to tell her she is was amazing during the rehearsal. I also mentioned the texts that I left her on her phone. She blushed when I said it and it was so cute. I really wanted to hug and kiss her on that moment, but we couldn't. It was hard.
A few hours later I was on stage with everyone to rehearse the whole show for Sophie. It felt great to be on stage with her again. Even though we had little contact moments on the show it was amazing to see her smile and discover what she loves to do.
After the show rehearsal everyone told Sophie how proud they were of her and I couldn't be more happy for her.

SOPHIE POV:
After I read the texts Aaron walked into his dressingroom. He saw that I was blushing.
"So I see you read my texts?" He said lauging.
"I did." I said.
"Sorry but it really is the truth Soph!"
"Thank you Aaron, thank you again for everything, for being here with me and letting me do this. It really is a dream come true."
Aaron walked over to his dressingroom door and closed it. Then he walked back to me.
He wrapped his arms around my waste and looked me in the eye.
"Sophie you were really amazing out there! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see you do it for real tonight." He said.
Before I could even say something back he kissed me. I kissed him back. That was what I wanted to do all along.
We ended the kiss in a long hug.
Then there was a knock on the door. We let go of each other immediately.
"Come in!" Aaron said.
It was Holly that knocked on the door.
"I'm here to pick up Sophie. Me and the other ensemble figured it was much easier if she was in our dressingroom tonight so we can help her get ready for the show." She said.
"Oh yeah ofcourse, no problem." Aaron said.
I took my stuff out of Aaron his dressingroom and walked with Holly to the other dressingroom.

As Holly said she and all the other cast members in the dressingroom helped me into my costume.
"Guys.. I'm so nervous for tonight. What if I forget anything." I said.
"You won't forget, it is in you, we all know that. You are going to kill this tonight!" Holly said.
"Yes queen, you are gonna rock the stage tonight, we are all so proud of you!" Jeigh said.
"Thank you guys that is really sweet!"
Before I even knew it was pre show time. When I was going to the stage, I walked past Aaron. He winked at me.
"You are going to kill it Sophie! Break a leg. But don't forget to enjoy!" He said.
From the look on his face I could tell he was already proud, but part of him was nervous for me.
I stood in the wings and took a deep breath. It was my turn to join my other castmembers in the pre show. This was it.
I walked out fierce but flirty. The moment I walked on stage I was a whole different person. I played with the audience, getting them in the feels of the show.
After 10 minutes it was time for me to go back into the wings again.
I heard the crowd cheering, what meant that Aaron was on stage right now.
I followed the music and knew that he had raised the sign. It was time for the lady M's to do their thing. And short after it would be my turn.
I walked out in my can can dress and danced like I had never done before. It felt so good!
From time to time I could see my other castmembers checking on me.
The first act was over before I knew it. I was low key proud of myself for getting this far and not forgetting anything.
During intermission the whole ensemble sat down on the stage waiting and preparing themselves for Bad Romance. I knew that the second act was a little more complicated. But I knew I was ready.
I was just talking with Holly and Jeigh about act 1 when Aaron walked up on the stage. He walked passed me where Holly and Jeigh couldn't see him and he winked again. It was so cute.
After 15 minutes it was time to do Bad Romance. I felt more ready than ever and was excited. Bad Romance gave me so much energy and the audience went crazy for it tonight.
I was also in the Chandelier scene and it was amazing. After that it was time for Roxanne. I was dead nervous now. This would be it!
The most complicated dance of them all.
We started and I could feel the energy again. This song, Aaron's voice, all the steps. It made me feel sexy and wanted.
During Roxanne I saw Aaron watching me with a side eye. It was quick because we couldn't get distracted.  But I felt his feelings for me.
I almost cried after dancing to Roxanne. All the emotions I had and all the nerves came out. I felt amazing. I had never felt like this before. I now knew that this was what I wanted to do the rest of my life. But I was also not sure if they wanted to still have me after tonight.

The second act was almost over and it was time for our last number. I loved it. It was crazy yet amazing to do.
Then came the bows. I bowed with all my other ensemble members and the crowd went wild. I knew it was for all of us, but I took it personal. All the other castmembers bowed also and then it was the end. I thought we were done until Alex came out with flowers and gave them to me. All my castmembers clapped and cheered my way.
I couldn't be more grateful!
I took my last solo bow and then we waved to the audience.

When we got back to our dressingroom everyone hugged and congratulated me.
Saying I was amazing and that they hoped Alex would put me in the cast for good.
I hoped so too ofcourse, it would be great to do this with this amazing group of people.
And that would also mean I got to see Aaron more doing his thing. Oh god how sexy he was being Christian. I haven't told him yet, but I think I'm in lo.. no that couldn't be. We just met not even a week ago. It was to early to say.

After I was done getting my make up off and getting dressed in my own clothes someone knocked at the door of our dressingroom.
It was Aaron with a big smile on his face. Behind him were Ashley, Ricky and Robyn.
"Are you ready to to stagedoor with us?" Aaron asked.
"Stagedoor? But Aaron I just played one show.. this was just a one time thing." I said.
Then I heard another voice coming from the hallway.
"Actually Sophie, we wanted to ask you to join the cast for real. The person playing this track is not coming back anymore. She had other private things on her head and that's okay. But now we want to ask you if you want to sign a contract for that track and.. she also understudied the role of Satine. We heard you sing a couple of days ago and we really want you to learn the role of Satine too so you can be an understudy for that role." Alex said.
I couldn't believe what I heard.. they wanted me in the ensemble en to understudy Satine.. that would mean I get to play and sing with Aaron on stage.
"Uhm I don't know what to say Alex." I said.
"Come on Soph, say yes! You were born for this." Aaron said.
I looked at him and he smiled and winked. He was just so cute! My heart skipped a beat.
Then I gave my answer to Alex.