Chapter 37: A bit more love, yes?

"Omg babe, thank you so much!" I said.
"You like it?" Aaron asked.
"Do I like it? I love it! You are really the sweetest!" I said and kissed him.
Then I thought about that Ashley was still with us and I stopped kissing Aaron. I didn't know how to act anymore.
"Babe, what's wrong?"
"Uhmm Ashley is over there and she can see us.." I said softly.
"Oh don't worry about that, Ashley already knows about us. I had to tell her because of this surprise I wanted to do for you."
I looked at Aaron and then at Ashley.
"It's okay girl, I love it that you two are together!" Ashley said.
"Who are together?" Two other voices said from outside the dressingroom.
Then I saw Robyn and Ricky looking inside the dressingroom.
"Wow, that's a whole lot of love in here." Robyn said.
"Did you do all this bro?" Ricky asked.
"Yes I did!" Aaron said.
I again didn't know how to act and blushed.
"Sophie and Aaron are together and this is Aaron's surprise for Sophie to wish her goodluck tonight." Ashley explained.
"Omg you guys, that's amazing!" Robyn yelled happily.
"Bro, finally!! I knew you liked her. It was about time you two were going to admit it!" Ricky said.
"Thanks guys, that's really sweet of you!" Aaron said.
I just stood there being the happiest I had ever been. My relationship with Aaron was now in the open with everyone I loved. And Aaron created a whole relaxing and loving environment for me to get ready in for my debut.

Ashley, Robyn and Ricky stepped out off the dressingroom to give me and Aaron some space.
"Babe, I have one more thing for you. I want you to read it just before you have to leave this room." Aaron said while handing me a letter.
"Aww babe, thank you! You are amazing!" I said while giving him a kiss.
We hung out in Ashleys dressingroom for another 20 minutes. Just cuddling and enjoying each others company. Then Ashley knocked on the door.
"Hey lovebirds, it's time to go to the stage. Alex wants to do a little pre show good luck thing for Sophie."
"Omg really?" I said surprised.
"Come on babe, it's gonna be okay." Aaron said.
The three off us walked down stairs to the stage where all the other castmembers were already waiting.
When I walked onto the stage everyone cheered loudly.
"Thank you so much guys, this means a lot!" I said.
We took our place in the circle everyone created and then Alex started his little speech for me. He told how he was happy that I was there and doing this tonight. He was proud to have someone so talented as me.
And last of all he wished me goodluck.
Everyone clapped and I felt very loved. Me and the other castmembers were just about to head off when Aaron took the stage.

"Dear friends, tonight is the Satine debut off the most amazing person I have ever known in my whole life. The last weeks Sophie started to mean a lot to me. Not only on stage and backstage. But also in my personal life. Some off you already know, but Sophie and I are in a relationship. I love her very much. We tried to keep it a secret for you guys, because we were just discovering everything by ourselfs. But things have been amazing between us and we made it official.
The reason I tell you right now is because I know that I'm gonna kiss her tonight after the show and before the show. Because I'm so freaking proud of her. Everyone deserves to know how amazing she is and what I feel for her." Aaron told everyone with tears in his eyes.
I walked towards Aaron and kissed him big time on the mouth. Everyone was clapping and cheering for us.
Jeigh yelled "fucking finally!"
Me and Aaron had to laugh about that.
After the speech everyone congratulated us and then we all went to our own dressingrooms.
Aaron and I said our goodbyes.
"Babe, I know you are gonna rock this tonight. Have all the fun you can and I will see you on stage. We're doing this together, you and me! I love you so much!" Aaron said.
"Thanks Aaron, I love you so much!"
We kissed goodbye and then we both walked to our own dressingrooms.

Ashley helped me getting ready in her dressingroom. It was my first time and Ashley ofcourse knew everything. So I really needed her help. She helped me with my make up, my wig and then also helped me put on my costume.
When I was fully done she told me to look in the mirror.
I had never seen the whole outfit complete with everything.
Ashley walked up behind me.
"You look stunning Soph! I think Aaron is the one that is going to be nervous." She said with a little laugh.
"I think you're right Ashley!" I said.
Ashley took a picture of me in my costume with the 'A bit more rouge' sign in her dressingroom. This was a picture I would post later tonight on Instagram.

Then it was time for everyone to go to the stage to do pre show and get ready for the rest. I had a little bit more time before I had to go to the swing, so I decided that it was time to read Aaron's letter.
In the letter it said how much he loved me and that he couldn't wait to see me on stage. That he was a little nervous for me, but that he looked forward to do this with me.
He told me he was proud and that he knew I would kill it tonight. I read the letter with tears in my eyes.
"He is such a hopeless romantic." Ashley said.
"I know right?" I laughed.
"It's time to go to the swing girl." Ashley told me.
Suddenly I felt all my nerves coming back to me.
Ashley noticed and took my shoulders.
"Girl, you are going to do amazing. I think you are even better than me. And you have the most important person with you to do the show with. He loves you and he is going to get you through. Just please enjoy!!" She said.
"Thanks Ashley, I will."

Before I even knew Ashley and I were already at the swing. I sat down on it and looked at Ashley. She winked and that made me smile.
"Break a leg and enjoy!" She said.
And then the swing went down.
This was it, this was going to be my Satine debut. There was going to be an audience this time. My best friend was going to be there. And I was gonna play this part with my love by my side.

It was time to sing my first lines. And I did. When going down on the swing I did everything they told me. And then I looked at Aaron in his booth. He was starstruck so it seemed. We rehearsed this, but the way he looked at me. He really was Christian at that time. He couldn't believe his eyes. And he even teared up a little.