Chapter 29: Pleasure

"Oh yeah? Do you now?" He said.
He started kissing me rough but passionately.
"I thought you said we couldn't do this here because it's too dangerous." I said.
"Well I've changed my mind, I want you here!"
"Oh do you now Mr. Tveit?"
He started kissing my neck and also bit my earlobe, it obviously was punishment for what I did before.
He took the bottom of my shirt, pulled it off and threw it on the ground. I was only wearing a sportsbra now so he had acces to my collarbone. He started kissing me there.
I let out a soft moan.
He smirked against my body.
He was making me feel all kinds of things and I really wanted him.
"I really need you Aaron." I said.
"Patience baby, patience." He said.
He started kissing me all over, even in between my breasts.
It made me breath even harder, it was so good.
I felt he liked it too.
I took the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off.
Now it was my turn to start kissing his body I went from his chest to his earlobe and then back to his chest. From there on I worked my way back down.
I took off his pants and his boxers. It was my turn to show him how much I wanted him.
He let out soft moans while I was pleasuring him.
"Babe, that's soooo good."
He pulled me up again and removerd my pants, thong and sportsbra.
He stood up from the couch and pushed me on it. He laid me down and climbed on top of me.
He put on a condom and pushed in me.
First it was very slow and gentle. But after a few seconds it became rough and fast.
Oh he was so good! He really knew how to handle me.
I was breathing heavy and let out some soft moans. I tried to be quite, because we were not alone in the building. But he felt so good that it was hard.
Aaron pushed faster and faster until he came.
We both were breathing heavily.
"That was amazing babe!" I said.
He kissed me and stood up from the couch.
"That's what you get for teasing me." He said smirking.
We both cleaned ourselfs up and got dressed.

A few minutes later Aaron and I were just relaxing together. I crawled up against him with my book and he was scrolling through his phone.
"I can't stop telling you how great you were in rehearsal today honey." He said.
"Well I have you by my side, so everything is going to be okay."
Then someone knocked on the door. I sat straight up on the couch and Aaron told the person to come in.
It was Ricky and Ashley.
"Sophie, we heard how amazing you were during rehearsal! Alex told me that you killed the 'Firework' song." Ashley said.
"Yes, that's what they told me." I said laughing.
"I keep telling her that, but she doesn't want to believe me." Aaron said.
"Well she is just getting used to everything." Ricky said.
I nodded and smiled.
Then Ashley and Ricky took another look at me and Aaron.
"Why are you two so cosy here by the way. Don't you have to be in the girls ensemble dressing room?" Ashley asked.
"I uhh.. we had rehearsal today and came in at around the same time so I just dumped my stuff in Aaron's room and stayed here after rehearsal. I didn't knew if anyone was already in the dressingroom and I didn't want to be alone." I said.
"Yep, what she said." Aaron responded quickly.
"Sure, whatever.. I don't believe you guys." Ricky said laughing.
"No but really." Aaron said trying to save the conversation.
Ricky and Ashley laughed about it.
We knew that they knew better, but for now we wanted to keep it private.
"On other note, are we doing a live in a few minutes?" Ricky asked Aaron.
"Yeah we can do that, just start and I will come by your room in a few minutes."
"Good mate, I will see you in a few minutes. Bye Sophie." Ricky said.
I waved goodbye and Ricky and Ashley left Aaron's dressingroom and closed the door.

"They believed shit from what we just said." I told Aaron.
He laughed about what I just said.
"Are we that obvious or?"
"I think they just suspect something, because we are together in the theatre everytime. And ofcourse you asking me backstage everytime when I saw the show and stuff.. That's very suspicious." I said.
"I know, I know.. We have to be a little more careful then if we want to keep this on a low.." Aaron said.
"Yes, and that's my cue to pack my stuff and go to the girl ensemble dressingroom."
Aaron pouded and said "I'm already missing you!"
I kissed him on his forehead and said: "I miss you already too babe, but we have to be less suspicious."
"So you are not coming by Ricky's room then for the live?"
"I don't know if that is a smart move.."
"We'll see what happeneds okay, you don't have too if you want too. But maybe you can come by and sing something for the fans? Just show your talents?"
"That's scary Aar, I don't know."
"Well do what you want babe, I'm there for you, but don't do things you're not ready for."
I kissed Aaron goodbye and told him we talk later.