#02

Everyone was chanting his name, admiring him...

He is Khun Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak

The person who I don't understand, how he could be more popular than me.... When I more handsome than him.

Speaking of Gemini...I suddenly remembered my dream last night...

"Let's play a game", Winny suddenly said making me start to get scared.

"What a waste of time", said Ford

"not an online game...just a simple game...the loser must be punished"

Shit!!!

I'm getting scared

I must escape!!!!

"I'm going to the toilet," I said.

"Don't run away, khun Fourth," Ford said.

"Are you stupid or something, Fourth is not a loser"

Sorry Winny but this time I have to run away before being kissed by Gemini....

I immediately stood up, while I saw Gemini start walking towards me....well not towards me...but...I don't know...

"ai Fourth don't run away...naaa"

I turned towards Ford who mocked me showing my middle finger....then turned back...

Suddenly....

"HEYYY DAMN GEMINI!!!"

I was surprised

Who wouldn't be surprised...he was still quite far away from me few seconds ago but when I turned around he was suddenly in front of me with a plate of rice and a bottle of water in his hand....

"get out of the way", he said

Very disrespectful

"You!"

"blocking my way"

"Is this road yours? Do you think this university belongs to your grandfather?"

"Fourth..Gemini's grandfather was one of the founders of this university," Ford whispered.

The man in front of me gave me the most annoying look

Which made me even more emotional I brought my face closer to him and gave him a sharp look.

"Ai Fourth...come on, don't we have class??, let's go to class," Ford held my arm.

I slowly whispered to him

"This time you were lucky...next time...I will...."

"Will what?, Will kiss me?", Gemini replies, also whispering to me.

My hands are clenched into perfect fists...I'm starting to wonder if I punch him in the face once, will he slap me with his lunch plate and end up pouring a bottle of water on me?

"Let's go...Fourth," Ford hurriedly pulled my hand away from that place.

.

.

"Damn.... What the hell is wrong with him?", I asked irritably.

"khun...it should have been us and Gemini who asked that question, you're suddenly upset with him when it's your fault, you know you could've just let him go ahead not staring at him and even calling him SHIT"

"I'm just shocked"

"You're shocked...but do you know, i think you must've gotten your first warning from the Gemini fanclub"

"blah...blah...blah, I don't care"

"But anyway...what were you guys talking about earlier? I saw you whispering to each other", Ford asked.

"This time you were lucky...next time...I will...."

"Will what?, Will kiss me?"

What the hell

"ai Fourth...why are you daydreaming, what were you guys talking about earlier?", Ford asked again.

"the...."

"SHIAAAA!!!! FOURTH...SOME PHOTOS OF YOU AND GEMINI ARE SPREAD ON FACEBOOK!!!!", Winny who had been silent suddenly yelled out

Ford and I immediately looked at Winny's phone

X SHIPPER shared a post

I don't like someone approaching our emotionless boy (Gemini), but...if Gemini approaches him I will support him

NOTE: who knows the cute boy in front of Gemini?, if someone knows him can you please tell me his name and which faculty he is from? I will give 500 THB

Attached Photo 📷

(photo of Fourth and Gemini looking from the side, when Gemini whispers to Fourth which looks like Gemini kissed Fourth's cheek)

"I know him, I'll tell the admin", Winny said without thinking.

"ai Winny....", good thing there's a Ford...he'll definitely defend me.

"I also know him, let's just say that my friend and I know him very well, we can halve the money"

I withdraw my words

I hate Winny and Ford

I hate the person who made this mess even more.

GEMINI!!!!!

To Be Continued