#20.2

JJ/N : hayyyyyy hllwww, how are you doing all?, I wish...really wish you guys fine... here's the NEW CHAPTER FOR YOUUUU ONLY FOR YOUUUU. joy joy na jaa 😚

.

.

"When is your friend coming?", Gemini asked.

"Soon, what about your friend?", I asked.

"They're over there."

"hiii brother-in-law", Mark came with his bright smile along with Satang who looked...hm...I don't know he's acting like he's cool well he is cool...but....he's showing it too much...so it's a little bit...e...

"Have you guys been waiting long?" Mark asked.

"You still have a mouth to ask", Gemini said.

"Gem", I said in dark voice

"khrub"

"Don't be like that after all Mark is here to help me"

"Look....Fourth really appreciates me," Mark said.

"So where's Prom?", the question escaped my lips.

"Prom?", asked Mark confused

"Isn't there four people in your gang?, you, Satang, Gemini, and Prom?", I asked.

"There  only three of us, as for the name you mentioned, we don't know, or do you (Gemini) have other friends?", asked Satang.

Gemini shook his head slowly before leaning closer and whispering to me.

"I think I'm not the only one from the future here," he whispered.

"Not just you?", I asked.

If it's not just Gemini....does that mean me too?

Then..why i couldn't remember anything?

"Fourth!!!"

Ford called out to me, and I, who was still in a daze, turned around and waved my hand.