#30.2

"What are you talking about with my mom?"

"Nothing."

"lie"

"serious"

"Then what made you look serious when I came in?"

"It's ......"

Gemini looks curious

"It's ...... none of your business"

"aoo......you naughty boy"

"Thank you."

"You even dare to mock me now"

Since leaving the hospital the man beside me has been asking questions with great curiosity, his face filled with question marks.He looks sweet and cute at the same time

"Cafe", Gemini pointed to a cafe

"Want to stop by?", I asked.

He nodded slowly

"Alright, let's go."

I took his hand and smiled at him, he smiled back at me before pulling me to follow him.

Ting!!!

"welcome to Time Cafe"

An employee at the cafe greeted us kindly

"Want to order?", Gemini asked me.

"How about we sit down first?"

"Hmm...."

We then sat down and enjoyed the uniqueness of the cafe

"enjoy"

The girl who was the only employee in the cafe put down a plate of strawberry softcake with two glasses of strawberry milkshake

Gemini and I looked at each other

"B-but we haven't ordered yet," I said.

"You guys looks good together....so I'm giving this to you for free...."

This ..... feels a little familiar .... I feel like I'm having deja vu

"sometimes these two menus are separate..but I finally managed to serve them together"

Gemini's brow furrowed

He suddenly stood up

"Who are you?"

"Who am I? I'm also wondering. ........ I feel like I'm in a place I shouldn't be."

"W-what are you talking about?", I asked this time.

"You guys don't have much time.... everything will return to normal soon... and return to where it should be...."

The girl turned to me

"You just need to ask for a reason that you forgot....and after that....everything will be fine."

"??"

I was confused

"You... where is that guy?", asked Gemini.

Guy?

"Stop asking, just know that the two of you are reunited at the same time, rather than having to suffer from separation between times."

"..."

"But whatever....enjoy your date......"

I didn't understand what the girl was saying and was even less understood by Gemini's expression.

.

.

"Gem"

"khrub"

"What does the girl mean?"

"Fourth.........I think.......that girl has something to do with my return to the past."

"You mean...."

"After you got into the accident, I was depressed....especially when the doctor said your chances of regaining consciousness were very slim, and even if you regained consciousness you could lose your memory or....you could be paralyzed."

"......."

"I felt like my world was ending....like I was facing death, but then...in the middle of my lostness I accidentally stumbled upon a cafe, the employee was a man....he offered me a strawberry milkshake, and he said that the strawberry soft cake was sold out...after that he said something similar to what the girl said."

"I don't know why....but I also feel like I'm having deja vu with that incident"

Gemini thinks hard

"Do you think ........ that girl knows something?", I asked.

"I don't know."

"hufftt.....Gem"

"hmm?"

"Do you think... ...... this fate of the two of us actually makes us lucky... .... or the other way around?"

"I'm not sure....on one side I'm happy that I can see you again and even take you to meet my mom....but on the other side I'm starting to get scared....what will happen if we go back to the future? Will your memories be erased just like when we went back in time?"

"If my memories are erased....will you leave me?"

"No."

"Then why do you look hesitant?"

"I just don't like starting over. .... I want to......."

Those eyes looked at me with a sly gaze

"You!, in the future.....y-you must always be...."

"Always what?, I just want us to be where we should be, I don't want to be forgotten by you, I want if we come back when I open my eyes you are beside me and hug me"

"o-ohh"

"You thought of something else?"

"N-no."

"I knew it, you must be thinking of...."

"No."

"definitely"

"Whatever......i I go in first."

I ran into my house while holding back my embarrassment....

To Be Continued