#01.3

T/N: Hi everyone, Pluto's here 😉 sorry if I was a little bit late I got a lot of works to do lately hehe. OK so Today is February 4th and today is our Dearly Author Birthday 🥳, she's 21 now guys  I hope she will always happy and healthy and stop make me confused and sad...I also hope that this season she won't make me cry 🫠 OK soo enjoy this chapter. 😊

Ps. she tell me that she almost  forgot her own birthday 🤦

....

'Destiny has bound them.....no matter what you do......Young Master will end up with his fate'

'Miss YOJ!!'

'Listen to me carefully MASTER, no matter how you want to change it you will not be able to fight fate, I was once in your position...and look at what I am like now, I ended up like this watching death after death of the people I love'

‘…’

'Don't forget the fate that young master will face if you make him  late to meet his fate'

'Fate?'

'kha.... young master's fate if he doesn't meet his fate  is  DEATH'

....

“Nattawat!”

"khrub"

"Your mother disappeared again!"

"Really auntie?"

"Why do i have to lying?"

After hearing the middle-aged woman's answer, the young man immediately ran to his house, leaving his work behind.

"Mom"

When he arrived at  home he immediately looked for his mother.

His name is Nattawat Jirochtikul, people call him Nattawat, he is a 20 year old young man.

Nattawat lived with his mother since childhood, he never saw or met his father, his mother told him that his father had died due to a tragedy.

One day his mother suddenly fell ill, Nattawat worked hard to buy medicine for his  mother, fortunately after getting medicine regularly his mother finally recovered, but after recovering his mother started to lose control.

"mom's here"

When the sound was heard, Nattawat immediately ran towards the source of the sound, and found his mother in a confused condition.

"Mother"

"hehe...who are you?"

"Mother...it's me Nattawat"

“Nattawat?”

"Yes mom"

"Nattawat....let's run..let's run....don't let them find us"

"Who is them, mother? Why do you look scared?"

"Run...Run...Run...", both hands grabbed her son's collar

"Let's go to our house...if they finds us, they will kill us"

Nattawat looked surprised, but he pushing away  the feeling of shock which was starting to mix with fear and tried to calm his mother.

"Mother...we are home, we are home"

“Home?, This is home?”

"Yes mom"

Nattawat tried hard to calm his mother while holding back his tears

"House...."

After struggling for a long time, his mother suddenly fell asleep, Nattawat then carried his mother to the bed which was covered in shabby cloths in a pile.

BUK BUK BUK

There was a sound of hitting the door and also the walls of the house

NATTAWAT!!!'”

'Uncle Chen!!', Nattawat shouted in his heart before standing up and running to open the door

“Uncle Chen”

"You still have guts, you unlucky, ungrateful child! How dare you leave your job? Are you crazy?"

"E...I'm sorry uncle...e...uncle please sit down, I'll..."

"Tch!!!"

He spat

disgusting”

“…”

“however...I'm firing you!”

"Uncle...I'm sorry, I promise this won't happen again, my mother's illness has recurred."

"Your mother's illness has relapsed so what does that have to do with your job? Are you stupid? The point is, I don't want to see you anymore!...and...your salary...I won't give it to you for the last and also for this week!"

"Uncle... Uncle, I beg you... I need the money for my mother's medicine."

"tsk...who cares"

Nattawat knelt down and begged him

But instead of feeling pity...he just put on a disgusted face and immediately left.

He cried loudly

In the middle of his cry, he hoped in his heart... Hopefully he would find a way out of all this...😔

Not far from the chaos in the wooden house, a young man wearing black silk clothes stood while looking at the owner of the house who was drowning in tears.

"Being poor will make you miserable, but being rich... also won't guarantee happiness."

"Young master", the man standing next to him looked at him worriedly

"Stop calling me that....Pakin, we've been friends for a long time"

"After all, you have a high position in our family."

“high position?”

The young master who looked handsome but somewhat arrogant smiled sarcastically

"You shouldn't need to mention family if you end up talking about  position or power."

"Young master"

"Let's go home...I'm sure Phop will go crazy if he finds out we went out without asking him."

“khrub"

To Be Continued