#36

A/N : Hiiiii everyone....sorry for late update

....

"Fourth....go out and eat, son."

I heard my mom's voice from behind the door, but I didn't care.

I locked my room and chose to be alone, right now I  completely lost my appetite.

It had been a few days since the incident, and my father had confiscated my phone, and wouldn't even let me out of my house. So i decide to not go outside, i  knew that my actions could be called unrighteous, because right now I was starting a cold war with my own father.

"Just leave him like that, you don't have to care about him, if he's hungry he'll come out himself, stubborn children should be left alone, you've spoiled him too much."

My father said

"That's right....that's why I love mom more," I replied without moving from my bed.

"Fourth....dad...enough of this cold war, Fourth you can't say that, let's go out and eat son you'll get sick"

"Until dad approves of my relationship with Gemini, I won't come out."

"whatever"

Actually not until my father approves... ....... but until I find a way out for my relationship with Gemini......... I really don't know what to do now...

Knock knock knock

There was a knock on the door from outside

"I'm not hungry," I said.

Knock knock knock

"mae.... I'm not hungry"

Knock knock knock

Huffftttt

I walked straight over and opened the door

"I told you I don't hu...."

"What, why are you silent now you idiot?"

A mocking sentence came out as I opened the door....

My friends....Ford,Mark,Winny,Satang, and Prom

Everyone is here except him....

"I thought you would show a happy face because you can finally see my face," Winny said.

"Who are you? You're just a friend....he must be thinking of Gem...."

Prom who was talking immediately winced in pain when Satang hit him

"We brought some of your favorite foods," Ford said.

.

.

I invited them to chat in the garden behind my house

"So your father is against your relationship with Gemini?", Ford asked after hearing my explanation.

"umm..." I replied

"It's no wonder he's against it. Fourth, you've always liked girls and suddenly he finds you dating a guy," Winny said.

"So you two are really dating?", Prom asked in a high tone.

"Do you think only you and Mick can date?", Winny asked.

"No it's not, I mean....I think you two are just pretending," said Prom.

"Yes, it started like that but after that they started dating," said Winny.

"You all know?", asked Prom

"So  you think?", the other four simultaneously said making Prom immediately scratch his head.

"You really are dumber than I thought Prom", Winny teased.

"That's right", Satang said and looked at Winny with a gentle gaze.

"What, why are you looking at me?", Winny asked.

"No..... just look......", Satang approached Winny and whispered something

"Ignore them, now what are you going to do?" Ford asked, distracting me.

"I don't know.... My father took my  phone, and Gemini didn't make the slightest effort to see me either."

"Hey, don't say that, he could be busy thinking of a solution for you two," Ford said.

"but that day he just let me go Ford"

"He's usually not the type to give up easily," muttered Satang.

"But he could have given up...upsss", Prom's mouth was closed by Ford and Winny.

That's right.... it could be that Gemini has given up......

To Be Continued