#14.2

JJ/N : so guys... Indonesian Version for the 2nd season of this fanfiction almost done...there will be like...8-9 chapters left... That's the good news, and the bad news....e.... tomorrow is monday again...hufftt....i wish i won't be late for the bus tomorrow 🥴

.

.

"look at his  face"

"His lips look like they're going to tear from smiling."

Ford and Winny gossiping right in front of me.

"Now I'm suddenly curious......how you guys are doing in the future," I said.

"Of course I will become a YouTuber and also a famous gamer, oh! I will also get a beautiful wife," said Winny.

JJ/N : ekhhmmm, hellow guys did anyone remember how is Winny in the future?

"As for me, ..... I'll ....... live quietly on my own," Ford said.

"Alone?"

"Umm...I'm too lazy to think about a relationship, I'd rather use my precious time to work or relax."

I don't know why I feel hesitant. ...... I feel that no one is .....oh....

Should I ask Gemini?

.

.

.

"how will Winny and Ford be in the future, will Winny get a beautiful wife, will he become a famous gamer and a Youtuber, and what about Ford? Will he be single forever?"

Gemini looked at me blankly before smiling

"now you're curious about them"

"Yes of course, they kept bragging earlier, saying this and that, you're from the future aren't you, you must know how the people around me live."

"Hmm...that's right", he muttered.

"So what?"

"hm.......only a little of what you said is true."

"What do you mean?"

"Winny became a Youtuber and a Gamer but...ermm...how about famous fiancé? can i  counted that too?"

"You mean...Winny's...fiancé?"

"umm, Ford too"

"woww what are their fiancées like?"

"Winny's fiancé is a famous gamer with millions of subscribers on his YouTube channel as well as Ford's fiancé.... someone who is quite influential in the future."

"wow....by the way why do I hear it like they have husbands instead of wives?"

Gemini shrugged before walking ahead.

"uh....is their soul mate around here?"

"..."

"Do I know them?"

"Maybe."

"Damn...... who are they?"

"You will definitely know them... in the future."

"You!!!, answer honestly!!!"

I chased after Gemini to find out his answer but he just continued to ignore me with a quick glance.

he just tease  me....I know it

"ai Fourth!!, Winny got into a fight with a student from another class!!!"

Ford came in breathless from running

"Are you okay?", I asked Ford.

"Before you worry about me, you better worry about Winny...."

Ford said frantically

"Where?", I asked.

"The badminton court," Ford said.

I gave Gemini a quick glance

"Let's go"

I said and pulled Gemini's hand to run with me....

...

"You keep finding trouble with me!!!"

"Isn't it the other way around?"

"I said, my friend and I will use this place!"

"Can't you use your eyes to see, me and my friends are playing too?"

"See what? I've booked this place since morning!"

The sound of arguing behind the crowd made me try to break through....Sure enough, there were dozens of people here but why was no one kind enough to  separated them?

Thump!!!

I was pushed out

"Let me in..... he's my friend"

I said...but .... no one was listening

Thump!!

I was pushed again

"why do you have to be so selfish?"

"Selfish, you've been playing  since morning!"

While the fighting is getting more intense......what should I do?

Grabb!!!

I felt Gemini's hand on my shoulder...

"Excuse me~~"

he said softly.......and........ a moment later people open the way for us, Gemini led me

Dug....Dug....Dug.....

To Be Continued