#06.2

'every moment we spend together is precious'

'speaking sweetly like that....did you made mistake?'

'No........I just want you to remember that no matter the past, present, or future...... you are still precious to me'

...

A Dream

Different dream but with the same person, I always have whenever I sleep......It's been almost 2 weeks since I met Gemini, after that day I never saw him again.

"I told you.... it's his fault!"

"What do you mean, it's his boyfriend fault....he's so busy that he doesn't have time for him"

"but he works to fulfill his desires"

Ford and Winny have been arguing for 2 hours since we met, they are debating a  novel

"You two stop it!!!"

"Fourth......who do you think wrong  in this novel?"

How would I know? I never read it, I only read comics

"Fourth, don't daydream, answer quickly."

If I answer without thinking they will definitely attack me...

"My mom called....I'll pick up first."

"ai Fourthhh"

I said and ran away from them

Hufft what an unlucky day.

Where am I going now?

There's still like 30 minutes left for break time

I also couldn't guess where they were going, whether they were going to the cafeteria, or just staying in class....if they meet me they will surely ask me untill i got headache

I remained confused for a few minutes before getting an answer after looking towards the garden where only one person was sitting.

Without thinking, I went straight to that place......

"Hi......Can I sit here?", I asked

The figure turned around

"oh...Gemini, you're Gemini aren't you?", I asked pretending not to know.

He must think I'm dumb, i call his name when we meet before....but now i act like I'm not sure that was  his name.

But anyway he didn't answer me and didn't give any response, hmmm....well I guess he let me sit here....

"You sat without asking for permission," he said quietly.

"Aoo i ask you but you didn't answer me, Does this place belong to you?, does this place belong to.....!!!!!"

....

'get out my way'

'Is this place  yours, do you think this university belongs to your grandfather?'

....

"hah!"

"Fourth....are you okay?", Gemini asked worriedly as he saw me trembling.

I'm not pretending....but what happened just now, it really felt very real....

"I'm fine...."

I think there's something wrong

"Gemini....have we met, or knowing each other before?"

"No."

"Then how do you know my name is Fourth?"

"..."

"Gemini....have we met before?, have we been close?, are you the man of my dreams?"

"Fourth......i......"

To Be Continued