#19

Tonight is our last night on the beach, tomorrow morning we head back to Bangkok.

Ford told me that he got the information about the night market for tonight, he told me that he wanted to go there to buy some things....

Should I go and ask Gemini to come with me?

It's not that bad, I've seen him since morning sitting in front of his laptop, he didn't even come to play on the beach with us. Mark said he was working, Satang said he was in a meeting, and Prom said he was busy.

That's why I should invite him, we're on vacation.

I walked into the room, saw him sitting and typing something on his  phone....

"erm...Gem......"

"Hmm?", He turned around and looked at me.

Drrrttttt

His  phone rang

He raised it

"hello...oh...that document?, khrub I'll finish it and send it right away"

Hmm...looks like he's busy

"Fourth....", he called after hanging up the phone.

"oh....nothing....I just wanted to ask you if you've eaten or not?"

"I've eat"

"oh..well, then please get to work....I'll see Ford," I said.

He nodded slowly even though he looked a bit confused

-

-

"So Gemini didn't go?", Ford asked after we were already at the night market.

"umm"

"So that's why you've been daydreaming," Winny said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"You've been daydreaming ever since we left the resort, but you shouldn't be, because the three of us are going to enjoy tonight without those four troublesome people," Winny said.