#16.2

Am I wearing  wrong clothes?

Or is there something wrong with my face?

"ai Fourth!!!"

Winny call  my name making me go straight to him

"Winny....what's wrong with my face?, people keep staring at my face as if there's something annoying on my face"

"You must not have seen it yet."

"See what?"

"khun....don't you know, the news about you and Gemini is spreading all over the school, even the teachers are gossiping about you guys," Winny explained.

"Fourth!!!!"

Deli's voice sounded loud as she called out to me

"Deli"

"What the hell, you really keep lying to me, you said you and Gemini didn't have any relationship, but look....you snatched him away."

"Deli....I'm not like that, he's the one who..."

"he wouldn't have done that if you hadn't teased him"

"Tease him?"

"You like Gemini too. You just pretend to be friendly with people around you so that Gemini admires you and then likes you."

What?

What kind of statement is being issued by Deli?

I'm friendly enough to impress Gemini?

"I don't like Gemini!"

Maybe...

"Lie!"

"Deli... I like you!!!"

"...."

I said it. ...... I really said it. .....

"F-Fourth...y-you"

"Yes I like you, I've always liked you for years"

Deli looked at me in shock

.

.

In a room.....

"So...all this time Fourth approached me because Fourth liked me...not liked Gemini?"

"umm"

"So...are you a good friend of Gemini?"

"e...."

Good friends?

"Yes."

"Sorry...I never thought Fourth would like me," Deli said.

Will this be a sign that my first love will be reciprocated?

"Deli...I'm serious...I really like you...."

"Even though I said I like Gemini?"

"khrub"

"Actually, Deli is not sure....because Deli doesn't know Fourth well yet"

"...."

"But....that doesn't mean that Deli rejects Fourth.... ......erm...how well....does Fourth have free time on Sunday?"

"!!!!"

Deli.... asked me out on a date???

"But if Fourth doesn't...."

"Free.... I don't have anything to do on Sunday"

Even if there is I will cancel it....who would waste such a golden opportunity?

And i need to confirm something...

"Alright...ermm....Fourth...can also invite Gemini"

"huh?"

Isn't it just the two of us?

"Fourth said .....Fourth is friends with Gemini, right?"

"B-but..."

"I just want to get to know Fourth's friends"

Even though Ford and Winny are my oldest friends....why did she only ask for Gemini?. What could it be? ........ah no! Deli seems to just want to meet Gemini, she already said she wants to get to know me, there's no way she'll go back on her word.

"Alright...I'll try to invite him, if he's willing"

"Promise?"

Deli raises her hand to show her pinky finger to perform the pinky swear.

I doubt

"Promise," I replied finally as I lifted my finger to hook it with Dei's little finger before being stunned when my eyes looked into the pair of eyes there....

Gemini

he stood from a distance looking at me with a gaze that somehow made me feel guilty....he slowly smiled, but that smile looked painful.

He then turned around and left

I feel sorry...but however...i need to make sure.... something...

To Be Continued