Special Chapter : MarkFord

JJ/N: This chapter absolutely has no connection with Season 2 of this ff, this chapter itself i wrote before Season 2 started along with several other special chapters, you can read this first while waiting, yeah of course if you want tho~~.

.....

In addition Gemini and Fourth couple, Mark and Ford couple  also included in the Perfect Couple List which created by the admins of the X Shipper page.

Their perfection is evidenced by the way the two of them deal with their friends (both GeminiFourth and SatangWinny) when they have problems and their lowkey romance (lowkey but also romantic) . Besides that not many people know.....Ford used to be a fan of Mark, he secretly him, as for Mark he was attracted to Ford after meeting him several times.Although there were not many witnesses to their love at that time, they still received attention from Mark's fans.

After graduation, Mark opened a cafe located around the university with a retro theme, while Ford was the singer at Mark's cafe.

And on Saturday (this weekend), it will be the 520th day since they've been together (approximately 1 year).

"Ford....do you want to go on vacation this weekend?", Mark asked Ford.

"This weekend?", Ford seemed to be thinking

"umm....we haven't traveled in a long time"

"That's true....but usually....our cafes get very busy on weekends isn't?", Ford asked.

"Yeah, I know...but isn't there still next week?"

"Can't we just pick another day?", Ford asked.

The smile on Mark's face slowly disappear....he wasn't overreacting, the problem was that they didn't even celebrate their 1st anniversary because Winny kept fighting with Satang so that day was a mess.

JJ/N : just tell me if anyone curious with Satang and Winny....i also quite curious, eventhough I'm the author but guys you know.... sometime i just let the story control everything 🤦🏻‍♂️😂, like.... I'm the one who gets controlled (a little bit delusional) 🥲😅

"Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Is there's something wrong?"

"no, nothing"

"You promised you wouldn't hide anything anymore....but look at you."

"e..."

"Just say it"

"I..... I want to celebrate our 520 days, since we didn't celebrate our first anniversary"

"...."

"But if you can't...."

"It's not that I can't..... I'm silent not because I can't, but because I feel guilty......"

"Ford"

"How about after closing we discuss the place we're going to?"

Mark's eyes lit up again

he nodded vigorously

"See if you had said it earlier I would have understood," Ford said.

"Sorry hehe"

Kiss

Ford kissed Mark on the cheek

"Alright....now let's focus on work, customers are starting to come in," Ford said and then left Mark who was surprised by the sudden kiss ....

To Be Continued