Special Chapter 1

~Little Ford~

Like he's in the sky and I'm at the core of the earth....I like him....but that doesn't mean I have to get close to him....

-

-

My name is Ford, Ford Arun Asawasuebsaku

All my life I never liked anyone because I thought it was a waste of time and useless....until....one day I met someone, someone who indirectly managed to change my perspective on love....

I don't know if I really like him or not, but one thing for sure....I admire him.... ......

Mark Pakin Kunaanuwit

Born on Tuesday, June 2, 1998, height 178 cm weight 66kg shirt size L, pants size 30-31, shoe size 42, favorite color black, favorite food moo kratha, favorite drink smoothie, favorite dessert macaron, he likes blueberries. And he is not allergic to any food (in the sense that Mark does not have allergies to certain foods).

In addition, his parents is one of  influential family in Thailand, his father owns a branch of the company abroad and his mother is also like that...he is not a random person, his house is more like a palace than a house in general.... he lives in an elite condominium like his friends, it's just that no one knows the exact location of the condominium.....

I know....for  you guys  I might look like a stalker, that's true but I'm not a stalker who follows my crush wherever he goes or does something weird.For me seeing from a distance is more than enough.

"Fourth..believe it or not....Gemini really likes you"

I had expected that someday I would definitely see him in close proximity because of the Fourth and Gemini, but I didn't expect it to be so soon....

No Ford, don't be so confident in an uncertain thing!!!

I've heard that Mark is a dangerous person, he can beat someone with his words...... honestly i don't believe it....... I really don't believe it.

People always judge others only by their appearance

"Ford, why are you daydreaming?", Fourth's question brought me out of my daydream.

A/N: SOME PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE NOT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIFICALLY FOR MARK AND FORD.

"It's nothing just a little headache," I said.

.

.

 Mark try so hard to separated  Satang and Winny, they've fought since Satang sit beside Winny until I couldn't stand it anymore, I ran and told Gemini and Fourth.

After that, I sat back in my chair while panting from running here and there......

And that's when it all started.........

I felt someone staring at me, and it turned out to be Mark

Since when did he stop separating Satang and Winny?

"You're looking at me?" Mark asked.

"You looked at me first," I said.

"Shall we look at each other then?", he asked.

I then rested my elbows on the table and then used my hands to support my chin to stare at his face.

"We're looking at each other," I replied.

"You apparently have the guts to tease me too"

"Then is there any reason to be afraid?", I asked.

Want to fight me?

You lost Mark

-

-

"hmm...if they don't like each other, I'll kiss Ford....but if they like each other....you should kiss Ford," Prom said to Mark.

K-Kiss me?

"I'm not taking bets!"

They even started dragging me, it all started with Satang who kept provoking Winny's emotions and Winny became angry.

I was tired of separate them up, Mark spoke up but who would have thought it would be like this

"Because you're the only one left, Ford," said Prom.

"What do you mean, there's Gemini and Fourth."

"Putting Gemini in this bet will only shorten our lifespan," said Prom.

"Fourth?", I haven't given up yet

"You want us to die before the bet starts?", asked Mark.

Fourth continues to defend himself but Mark and Prom don't let him off the hook easily

"So deal!"

"deal"

And I ended up being their victim, and also Mark said deal to Prom but why was he looking at me instead

"Of all people, why me," I said irritably.

"Don't worry Ford...I won't let Prom kiss you," Mark said with a seductive smile.

Yes I don't want to be kissed by Prom, if I may ask I would like to ask you to kiss me....but however if it's like that, if you get closer to me...it's not good for you and also for me....

I can't imagine Mark's face if he knew all this time I've known him and yes I love him like a fan....

"umm.... thank you Mark"

And in the end I said thank you without knowing why I said it....

°°°°°