#14

"Yay!!!!!, we can finally go on vacation", Ford looked excited as he got out of his car.

"This place is very beautiful," I said.

"'This place is nice....but why did you have to invite this stranger?", Winny said as he looked at the other four people getting out of their respective cars.

"Winny, you can't say that after all Gemini has helped Fourth in handling Deli," Ford said.

"I don't mind if you call Gemini to join us, I'm talking about the trash mouth," Winny said.

"he's Gemini's friend, we should treat him well too," I said.

"but...."

"There is no but, anyway, this vacation....you can't complain, if you complain, Fourth and I will not hesitate to punish you," Ford said.

Winny looked at us in disbelief, he pouted

"Well, now it's time for us to divide the rooms," Ford said.

"Khun Ford khrub, before dividing the rooms, we have to go to the hotel and get the room keys first", I said.

-

-

"Gemini with Fourth, Winny with Satang, me with Ford, and Prom....you sleep alone", Mark explained.

"NO!!!!!", not only Winny and Satang but Prom also protested

"I will never sleep in the same room with that trash mouth," Winny complained.

"I told you, Winny, this vacation you have no right to protest," said Ford.

"I can't sleep alone....If Winny doesn't want to share a room with Satang, let me share a room with Satang," said Prom.

Winny seemed to agree

"What about Satang?"

"I refuse, Prom can't keep quiet when he's sleeping, come with me now ai  nag", Satang took the room key and pulled Winny's hand to come with him.

Weird.....though Satang could have swapped with Prom, he could have slept alone and Prom slept with Winny 🤔, Mark is also weird....he could have asked Prom to have a threesome with anyone without spending money for another room...

A/N: Anyone else thinking the same as Fourth? 😅

"Gemini, Prom.... here's the key, Ford let's go", Mark handed over the room key and then invited Ford

And now it's just me, Gemini, and Prom.

I think i should.....

"Young Master Gemini, how about I give Fourth my room key and we share a room?", Prom offered.

"If you don't want to sleep alone, return your key to the receptionist," said Gemini.

Gemini is very kind ☺️

"Are we going to sleep in threes?", asked Prom excitedly.

"Then you can call a taxi to go home," Gemini said as he picked up my suitcase and bag, carrying it for me.

I withdraw my compliments 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hey!!! My suitcase!!

"No need," I said as I tried to take my suitcase from Gemini's hand.

"Come on, I'm tired," said Gemini.

"umm...see you later Prom", I could only relent before saying goodbye to Prom and following Gemini.

I honestly felt sorry for Prom, but I also didn't know what to do since Gemini had taken my suitcase and bag with him.

.

.

"I feel sorry for Prom," I said after Gemini and I arrived at our room.

"..."

"Should we invite him to join us?", I asked.

"Only for two," said Gemini.

What does that mean about the mattress in this room?

"I can sleep on the sofa," I said.

"......."

"Why are you silent?", I asked.

"Don't you like sharing a room with me?", asked Gemini.

"N-no not-that.... I just feel......"

"Then I'll swap with Prom," Gemini said again.

Seriously

"No it's not like that, I'm just asking, if you don't want to invite Prom with us, no problem"

He was silent, his eyes avoiding me....wait!!!

From my analysis....

He was silent, not looking at me in the sense of turning his face away from me.... he's sulking? ????

G-Gemini..... sulk????

                                                                                                               To Be Continued