#38.2

"you two really"

"This is a hospital khun"

I heard various kinds of teasing from my friends

I ignore them, my current focal point is Prom

he's not coming with Mick....he's coming with Aun

"Prom", I called

"hmm?"

"he......."

"oh...this is  my friend Aun"

F-friend?

"You guys aren't dating?"

"Not No, Just Ever ", Aun spoke.

"That means...."

"Do you want Mick to kill me?"

Heh?

m-mick?

"Y-you used to date Aun but now you guys are just friends, and you actually dating Mick?", I asked.

"It's more or less like that, Ai Gemini, what's wrong with your boyfriend, he seems to have hit his head against the wall", Prom then approached Gemini.

Aun stood up and looked at me

"How are you?", Aun asked.

"much  better."

"Glad to hear"

"Y-you and Prom......"

"breaking up, actually I was sure from the beginning, between me and Prom will end soon, since you and Prom met and even mentioned Mick's name back then, I already knew....Prom often followed you to find out about your relationship with Mick, and since then I also knew and I realized Prom's feelings for Mick....never changed."

"a-are you okay?"

"No."

"!!"

"Not at first......but now I understand, loving someone doesn't mean having that person's body and soul, there will be times when loving someone means seeing them happy with the person they love, even if that person isn't us, it's better than having to keep binding ourselves to the person we already know that we can never have their heart."

".."

"If love means happiness, then this is my happiness... ..... to be a part of his life without  own it."

"Aun"

"khrub"

"I hope you meet the right person soon"

Aun smiled

And when I will smile back...........

"he's my boyfriend khun!!!"

Gemini suddenly stood between us

"You jealous bastard," Prom teased and pulled Aun away.

"You pulled his hand yourself, aren't you afraid your fiancé will get angry?"

"Mick is not an unreasonable person...by the way I don't know what's up with your boyfriend ai Gemini, he always keeps everyone interested in him"

"Did you forget, he's Cotton Candy Boy, a man as sweet as cotton candy," Ford said proudly.

"That's right....people are crazy about him because he's so cute", Win added.

"You two are saying that as if you've tried it", I could feel the aura of jealousy from Mark and Satang as well.

"oohh....baby...I never tried it", Ford said to Mark.

"That's true, I've never tried it either, but Ford and I both know that....if my best friend wasn't that sweet your statue friend wouldn't be addicted to it....right Mr. Norawit?"

"Wrong, Fourth is not sweet."

"??"

"But he's .... cute, handsome, and seductive"

Blush

"HOEKKK!!!"

"Fourth looks like he's about to explode...."

And that's how ...... because of Gemini I ended up being teased all day, even my parents and Gemini's newly arrived parents teased me.

Hufftt my fate....

To Be Continued